1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Seat Covers Question... Wet Okole Vs Clazzio

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Seat Covers Question... Wet Okole Vs Clazzio

I have bought 2 Honda Fits in the last year (in January for my wife, and then another in December for myself). Both are 2008 sport; one manual one is automatic.

I love both our cars, but want to protect the uholstery. Am looking at full sets of seat covers, either Wet Okole or Clazzio, because I want to protect the entire interior (I already have weathertech mats in front, oem allweather in back, and oem cargo hold cover in way back). I am preparing myself to spend a bit on these seat covers as both options are quite expensive, but had a few questions for those who are already owners of the seat covers:

How waterproof are the clazzio seats (pvc and/or leather options)? I am guessing the okole's are pretty waterproof...

Would you recommend one over the other, in terms of quality?

Has anyone gotten the heated seat kit for either one? curious as to how it would compare with any other aftermarket seat heaters.

What is the longevity of the covers - how well do they wear? I'd love to hear from anyone who's had them for at least a couple of years.

And last but not least, I am interested in minor details of the seat covers, such as how they fit around the edges (headrest holes, levers, side airbags, etc). Most importantly, I want to know what the covers look like on the rear seats when folded up, or folded down. How far down the back of the rear seats do they go? I have looked and I can't find photos anywhere of what they look like. I use both of our cars to haul stuff very often (I love the versatility of that magic seat!), so this is a very important consideration. If anyone would be able/willing to post some pics I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance everyone for your feedback!