2nd Gen GE8 Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 2nd Gen GE8 Honda Fit

New Parts Updates

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 01:21 PM
New Parts Updates

Looks like Chargespeed finally came out with a grill finisher for the GE8. I don't know if it's compatible for US Spec, but I'll keep everyone posted. Apex Japan has a release date for the N1 Evolution and Hybrid Evolution exhaust for the GE8 expected 7/2010. College Hills Honda also has a OEM import Air Deflector for the GE8 front to protect from rock chips on the hood. Does anyone have experience with this item? If you have anything to share regarding new parts for the GE8 please post up! Peace and drive safe everyone!

Last edited by methodr; 02-14-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member
can't believe ppl are still bashing and talking bout the J's and A&J thing...get over it everybody. its so old, just move on in life

Old 02-14-2010, 04:18 AM
Hey skinny, I just thought I'd share that information for people that don't know about it. Anyway, I edited my entry because you "couldn't believe" I would still talk about it. But do you have any information to contribute to this thread? If not, then please refrain from submitting any useless replies. And by the way, I'm not bashing. I'm just giving any Honda Fit owners out there a heads up as to what that company was allegedly doing. And what they did was a voilation of business ethics. If I buy product "A" because it's known to be a good quality, rare, and proven product, I wouldn't want the seller to give me product "F" that is obviously NOT product "A." Any company that would do that to their customers doesn't deserve to be in business anymore. Peace.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:43 PM
agree on that methodr, im new to this thing...lol

Old 02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Thanks. At least I know someone appreciates the info. But I wouldn't worry about "skinny" being concerned about any of you out there when it comes to the A-J incident. Besides he's the one who won their contest and got 500 somewhat dollars from them, right? Anyway I know this is the exterior section, but I just saw that JHPUSA just released a silicone hose kit for the GE (and GD). Peace!

Old 02-25-2010, 09:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by methodr
And what they did was a voilation of business ethics. If I buy product "A" because it's known to be a good quality, rare, and proven product, I wouldn't want the seller to give me product "F" that is obviously NOT product "A." Any company that would do that to their customers doesn't deserve to be in business anymore.
How do u personally, even know if they violated anything? If not, then u got nothing to say.

As for winning their draw, that has nothing to do with it. I don't need to defend A&J. They have defended themselves already. I, personally, have heard good things about them and know plenty of people that do business with them, thats why i went to them to purchase the things i bought. I also go to A&J because its close to home, and they have a helpful crew.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by methodr
Besides he's the one who won their contest and got 500 somewhat dollars from them, right?
are you serious? thats what you're gonna use against me? is it cause u were embarrased about your post, is that what u have to resort to? In my opinion, i spent a lot of money there, which may not be all that much to you or other people. But spending all that money could have been why I won the draw, who knows. That was pretty sad that u had to resort to that just to have something to say against me lol

Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
u want some updates? here, look up

JDP Engineering Canards
Cusco Compact Zero 2 Coils
T1R/A&J Carbon Fiber Pieces
Tein Super Street Coils

how u like?

Old 02-26-2010, 04:08 PM
skinny what else do they haved for FIT? i owned my Fit for at least 1 week need to know more about the car..lol

Old 02-26-2010, 09:22 PM
5 Year Member
why ask when u can click, type and read to search...

Old 02-27-2010, 08:36 PM
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT SKINNY!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SARCASM TOO! J/K I actually don't. And neither should ivtechFit... This is a thread to help other owners and you're just telling him to look for himself. FYI... THIS IS THE PLACE TO LOOK! genius... If you don't want to help anyone then just go somewhere else. Oh, and here's the link about the J's Racing/A&J Thing... J’s Racing to call A&J Racing’s father… The Chronicles…ver.2 – A Honda Dedicated Blog/E'Publication
Did you just say that you might have won the draw because you drop a whole lot of money there??? HAHAHA! Thanks for making AJR look better!

ivtechFit,
What kind of parts are you looking for? Do you have a USDM Fit?

SSR just released the Professor SP3!
College Hills Honda also carries imported OE accessories like the Hood Deflector, Carbon-Fiber Side Mirror Covers, and Door Handle Inserts (with Install Videos on their website!).

Old 02-28-2010, 03:49 PM
5 Year Member
ur the one that turned this thread into talkin smack to me...don't edit your post because you're embarrassed about it then. y don't u just leave it the way it is instead of being a little pussy about it and taking it back. don't have to get mad at me...i was pointing out the obvious, which people are tired of hearing and reading about and there are probably many other people that have heard of that topic and are sick of it by now, as well. stop being such a little pussy and you mite as well close this thread and start a new one with parts updates because you act like a pussy here. why are you still talking about me and ajr...where i buy my parts doesnt matter to you. i already explained why i purchase from them.

Sarcasm? where? i was replying to this thread...i have no clue what you're talking about u fool. stop making a fool out of yourself methodr. why are you telling other people that they shouldn't be appreciating sarcasm. ivtechfit can think whatever he wants of it. who are you to tell other people what to think. now who's got useless replies you fool

Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Goodness if u guys are gonna argue and bicker just take it to pm's. Why do u guys have to hang out the dirty laundry for everyone to see. Forums are there to help people. But then again it gets irritating when questions get asked all the time. One thing to add is that this forum is fairly small compared to other forums like ht or k20.org and still has lots of new users coming in who do not really know forum lingo. So IMO both You guys need to calm down.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:03 AM
tougeFA5, you're probably right... I was just giving everyone a heads up about what goin on in the industry. skinny should have just kept his mouth shut in the first place... and used grown men words.

Has anyone seen any new exterior front offerings for the USDM GE8 (besides Sport, Base, Mugen, JDP)? I'm so jealous of the JDM front end now...

Old 04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
lol keep talkin buddy...

i wouldn't have posted anything just now if you would have kept to your thread about NEW PARTS UPDATES. but u just had to keep putting my name in your posts and putting me down. plz don't get mad and shoot me with ur internet gun u ethug. u are not very grown either because you have to keep picking at me like you are correct about everything. just be a man now and stfu already about your whining you baby. I'm done here, so i'm just going to ignore whatever you post because i'm a real man and not a pussy like you. have your thread back and stop crying. i won't post in this thread anymore because you are a hurting unit. thx for the fun tho fool

Last edited by skinny; 04-08-2010 at 10:13 PM.