2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Invoice Pricing for '09 Sport

Old 09-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Invoice Pricing for '09 Sport

Does anyone have access to invoice prices for the '09 Fit? I've found invoice pricing for the '08, but not for the '09. The reason I ask is a local dealer (internet sales mgr) stated that he'll sell me a Fit for $300 over invoice. I'm curious what the invoice pricing is for the Sport, both w/ and w/o navi. I believe the invoice pricing for the '08s were a $500+ under MSRP. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 09-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Not that this makes it a fact, but a salesman told me yesterday the MSRP is only about $500 over invoice. (That was his explanation as to why they added a $500 markup).

Old 09-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks! That dovetails with last year's markup over invoice, which was slightly over $500 for a sport model. I'm very curious if the markup is greater on a sport w/navi.

Old 09-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah the mark up isn't much, Just be careful of what extra charges may inccur when the paperwork is to be processed.

The dealership I went too added mud guards/ splash guards on my sale price. Little did he know that you cannot Put Splash Guards or Mud Guards on a Sport Model. So I played Along. Charged me 95 bones for them.

Playing all innocent I asked if its really needed, Salesman Replies "Its just a safety issue" In my head i'm laughing, This is Alberta, Road Safety doesn't exist.

Delivery Date came, All impressed with the presentaion and test drive. Signed all the papers "Still Acting Innocent and what not" . Little did he know I was gonna be back to bite his ass.

Oh yeah, wasn't there suppossed to be Mud/Splash Guards on my car. I don't see them.. Comes back to me " Oh You can't really put them due to the body kit". So You charged me extra for something I don't require. Can I get re-imbursed or get all seasoned floor mats at least.

I can tell he wasn't happy for what I asked in return, but he had to choke it up regardless.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:04 PM
What are the dealer fees? They seem to make it up on that.
Mine were $198 but they gave a free lifetime power train warranty.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by jdmgab
Yeah the mark up isn't much, Just be careful of what extra charges may inccur when the paperwork is to be processed.

The dealership I went too added mud guards/ splash guards on my sale price. Little did he know that you cannot Put Splash Guards or Mud Guards on a Sport Model. So I played Along. Charged me 95 bones for them.

Playing all innocent I asked if its really needed, Salesman Replies "Its just a safety issue" In my head i'm laughing, This is Alberta, Road Safety doesn't exist.

Delivery Date came, All impressed with the presentaion and test drive. Signed all the papers "Still Acting Innocent and what not" . Little did he know I was gonna be back to bite his ass.

Oh yeah, wasn't there suppossed to be Mud/Splash Guards on my car. I don't see them.. Comes back to me " Oh You can't really put them due to the body kit". So You charged me extra for something I don't require. Can I get re-imbursed or get all seasoned floor mats at least.

I can tell he wasn't happy for what I asked in return, but he had to choke it up regardless.
So at the end of the day, you got nothing for free - you got a set of floor mats that you already had paid for with the money for unecessary splash guards...

Old 09-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by troch1
So at the end of the day, you got nothing for free - you got a set of floor mats that you already had paid for with the money for unecessary splash guards...
Yah! He sure showed him!

Old 09-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by troch1
My Car never came with Carpet Mats or All Season Mats. I didn't ask for any accesories since they are quite over priced here in Canada..

Nope I didn't ask for the All Season Floor Mats. Apparently the Mud/Spalsh Guards cost $95 Compared to $200 for all Seasoned Mats..

Last edited by jdmgab; 09-03-2008 at 03:08 PM.