2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

What did you do to your GE fit today?

Old 04-10-2009, 10:22 AM
What did you do to your GE fit today?

Since the threads are slow today and I saw this on another forum (Acurazine) and thought it was a good idea I figured it would be interesting to see what people posted here.
Just fill in whatever you done to your fit today. If its a modification, washed it, drove, anything chime in. Could be a fun thread to see peoples progress/activity.

To start things off I made my back emblem match my front emblem today. Sorry I will have to post pics of the back later but here is my front I did a couple days ago to give you an idea.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:30 AM
5 Year Member
I put on the grill to protect the condenser.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:31 AM
We just got ride of about 7cm of snow that fell that past 2-3 days, its rained here for about a week straight. Car has been washed once since ive owned it and not once since the wheels got put on, car is dirty inside out and look slike hell.

Will chime in once I wash it :S

Old 04-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Before going to school, I put my old hanging punching bag in the passenger seat. My passenger side is like a quarter inch higher than my driver side, but that's because I'm always on the drivers side, so the spring settling is more progressed faster.

I'm hoping my punching bag will help the springs settle. I plan on leaving it there for a good while and only going over speedbumps on the passenger ;P

Old 04-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Washed it (yesterday), ordered some goodies F(or) IT, and getting ready to take it for a drive to get a haircut...

Old 04-10-2009, 11:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1FiTpINOY
Before going to school, I put my old hanging punching bag in the passenger seat. My passenger side is like a quarter inch higher than my driver side, but that's because I'm always on the drivers side, so the spring settling is more progressed faster.

I'm hoping my punching bag will help the springs settle. I plan on leaving it there for a good while and only going over speedbumps on the passenger ;P
So your back springs must be 1/2 an inch higher??

Old 04-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I drove it to work today... its raining...

Old 04-10-2009, 12:24 PM
5 Year Member
had a pretty girl in my passenger seat last friday. I am gonna wash me fit this afternoon!

Old 04-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by SanDan
So your back springs must be 1/2 an inch higher??

Nope. Rear is settled because when I changed my rims I left the stock ones in the back for like 2 weeks. settled down to a tight tight one finger tuck. like I have to squiggle my finger just to get it in lol.

Everything is pretty much settled except for the passengers

Old 04-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Touched by his noodly appendage
Originally Posted by 1FiTpINOY

I thought I was the only one, same here dude for the first month I had shit stacked on the passenger side to try and even it out. Even now the passenger side is about a quarter inch higher than the driver.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:16 PM
5 Year Member
My Fit is at the dealer for oil change, fixing the aux input jack of the radio and rattling noise from the dash. I am going to ride my bike to pick up the car after work. I am glad that the bike fits inside the Fit with no problem.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
broke one of my license plate lenses yesterday taking them off, trying to call the dealer for a replacement but seems they are closed for good friday!

Old 04-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Committobefit08
Since the threads are slow today and I saw this on another forum (Acurazine) and thought it was a good idea I figured it would be interesting to see what people posted here.
Just fill in whatever you done to your fit today. If its a modification, washed it, drove, anything chime in. Could be a fun thread to see peoples progress/activity.

To start things off I made my back emblem match my front emblem today. Sorry I will have to post pics of the back later but here is my front I did a couple days ago to give you an idea.

Here is my rear

Old 04-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Can I ask a general question here...

Why does it seem that EVERYONE and their moms on this site LOVE LOVE LOVE the window visor things???

Old 04-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by jjanaya21
Can I ask a general question here...

Why does it seem that EVERYONE and their moms on this site LOVE LOVE LOVE the window visor things???

??? I'm a little confused. Who talked about window visor's?

I don't have window visors. But they do make it nice if you live in the hotter regions where it is possible to keep the window cracked with out rain getting in or people seeing that your windows are cracked.

Answer your question?

Old 04-10-2009, 04:19 PM
^^^ Yeah that pretty much answered it.

No one was really talking about it on this thread... but I do see a lot of talk about them on other threads.

I guess I was just wondering why people have such a "jones" for the visors... is it looks or function kinda thing...

thanks!

Old 04-10-2009, 04:24 PM
oh ok....no problem...

I guess it all depends on the person. I see them as a function but some might like the look.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:29 PM
^^^ That little Mugen sticker on your rear windshield is kinda trick! How did you do that or where did you get it?

Old 04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
ebay it came with 2 small ones and 2 large ones.
That is a large one.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
I didn't do anything particular today to mine. But I saw someone on the interstate who smashed his Revolution Orange Fit into the side wall on the bridge. The passenger side of the car was trashed. It looked like he was the only car so he might have just lost control or blew a tire. I feel bad for him.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to your GE fit today?