2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Raspberry Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Raspberry Metallic

Just ordered my Raspberry Metallic! Can't wait to get it Monday night. My very first brand new car!!!!

Old 07-13-2013, 11:19 AM
Very cool! I thought the color was very interesting, although not for me, but I'm glad to see it on the road! Looking forward to photos. Are you going to do anything to it?

Old 07-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Good luck! I like that color as it is different than the normal colors out there. I almost picked up one but was about 2 hours late so somebody else was able to get it at a great price. I ended up getting a used white one.

Old 07-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Ya know, I really had my heart set on the vortex blue. I had seen the blue ford focus and the new indigo lights mica mazdas, and I just wanted to be the driver of a blue car at least once. But I'll probably get that out of my system by the time I get my next car, and being in the south and having a love of a shiny finish, I'll most likely go with white next time. I thought a white Fit would be boring until I saw the mods people were doing to them, blue or green wheels and a few colored trim pieces and it really does look cool.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by DeltaBond
Ya know, I really had my heart set on the vortex blue. I had seen the blue ford focus and the new indigo lights mica mazdas, and I just wanted to be the driver of a blue car at least once. But I'll probably get that out of my system by the time I get my next car, and being in the south and having a love of a shiny finish, I'll most likely go with white next time. I thought a white Fit would be boring until I saw the mods people were doing to them, blue or green wheels and a few colored trim pieces and it really does look cool.

I like the vortex blue too but I love the raspberry! I can't wait to see it in person. No one has that color around here that I have seen. I do like the photos on this forum of the white with colored rims. That is pretty cool & unique looking. The only thing I plan to do is buy floor mats & maybe install a rack for my kayak. Anyone have advice on that?

Old 07-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Have you not seen one at all? I saw one at the dealership for the first time, and it was quite different than it looked in photos. Do you have a second choice, just in case?

Old 07-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by DeltaBond
Have you not seen one at all? I saw one at the dealership for the first time, and it was quite different than it looked in photos. Do you have a second choice, just in case?
Nope, lol. Besides they already ordered it & put deposit down. What's funny is my friend is looking at Hondas & when her 6 year old saw the brochure she announced how much she loved that color! So now she is excited for me!

Old 07-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Gonna share pictures?

Old 07-16-2013, 03:36 PM
BHP
I'd like to see what Raspberry looks like. My dealer had Plum, but that was not really my style. I got Vortex Blue, and I like it quite a bit. I don't even mind that it's popular. I just didn't want Red or Black or White and Plum or Blue were the other options available.

Old 07-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Well, the red one was just so flat looking, I couldn't go with that.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Would love to share pics, how do I upload them to forum? I love the raspberry it is exactly what I wanted. I have only seen the black, silver & blue on the lot and only liked the blue but I love the raspberry, it is so me! Tomorrow is my first day to really drive it somewhere & how appropriate it's to the BEACH! With two handsome young men!My son & his best friend!

My man got the first ride, smirk.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Good to hear that you like it! That color is so distinct, and not like it is in photos, that if you didn't love it, you'd really not want to buy it. You can upload photos to photobucket and link to them on here. That's what I did. There are probably other places to post photos, but you have to post a link to them on here and not upload the actual photos to the forum.