2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

Reintroduction : 2012 Tafetta White GE8 AT

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
You really need to JDP this car up! It would look so sharp on white.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by zilla8
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at a meet or cruise here in Socal.
forsure! what part of socal are you from? Most of us are spread out

Originally Posted by lowkeymods
You really need to JDP this car up! It would look so sharp on white.
Rear diffuser is going on next week
Small update- JDM tail lights are installed

Old 02-01-2012, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
Man I'm sorry to see you losing your first Fit. But nice to see you in a brand new one! Nice looking wheels so far, are you planning to use them or get something lighter? Anyway, looking forward to what you do to your new Fit.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:09 AM
5 Year Member
Good to see you are O.K. I'm sorry about your lost, but happy to see you with another FIT. Your new fit is looking great, good luck with her.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Tails look good
man you don't waste any time with your mods
I'm on the Westside of L.A. Venice/Santa Monica area but It's cool because I have friends from Vegas to San Diego and everywhere in between

so I'm down to roll out to a meet up anytime.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Lookin good bro come thru the Meet today in walnut wna see the new car there lol

Old 02-01-2012, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by FittedOnEm
forsure! what part of socal are you from? Most of us are spread out

Rear diffuser is going on next week
Small update- JDM tail lights are installed
I'm glad the JDM tails and the JDP diffuser were undamaged and salvaged from the SSM.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DoYouFit?
Man I'm sorry to see you losing your first Fit. But nice to see you in a brand new one! Nice looking wheels so far, are you planning to use them or get something lighter? Anyway, looking forward to what you do to your new Fit.
I'm keeping the rims how they are, I don't really feel like messing with them lol. Plus the gray looks good with the car, I'll get some clearer pictures up when I have a few more parts installed. I got everything off from the first Fit except the rims, springs, exhaust, and window visors. I'm slowly working to get everything on the new one, just enjoying it being stock for awhile

Originally Posted by swflej1
Good to see you are O.K. I'm sorry about your lost, but happy to see you with another FIT. Your new fit is looking great, good luck with her.
thanks

]man you don't waste any time with your mods
I'm on the Westside of L.A. Venice/Santa Monica area but It's cool because I have friends from Vegas to San Diego and everywhere in between

so I'm down to roll out to a meet up anytime.
Just moving parts over, starting with the simple stuff haha.
Ah gotcha, I'm from the valley (Northridge). I was going to go to a meet tonight but I may just go out next week. I'll PM you about it.

Originally Posted by Pang3t
Lookin good bro come thru the Meet today in walnut wna see the new car there lol
Next week! I have too much goin on tonight to head out there.
You'll see it when I have more shit down

Originally Posted by blassty
I'm glad the JDM tails and the JDP diffuser were undamaged and salvaged from the SSM.
Yup! I didn't lose too much out of the SSM.

Here's just a list I put together for what I'm doing in the next couple weeks.
-Window Tint
-JDP Rear Diffuser*
-Sport Pedals
-Pioneer double-din*
-OEM armrest*
-*might* get a new shift knob
-considering reinstalling my sub but I may change the setup a bit, not sure yet.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:53 AM
5 Year Member
JDP Rear Diffuser is on
I know it's at the same exact angle as the other pic, just waiting to do a few other things before a real photoshoot.

Also just ordered the things I need to reinstall the HU, along with pedals and window visors

Old 02-04-2012, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
le tinted!
35% all around with a 5% strip across the windshield.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
It sucks that you have to start over again...I don't think I could stand having to do everything twice. Nice wheels to start with man.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 AM
5 Year Member
It's not that bad starting over. If it wasn't a 2012 it'd probably be harder, but the car feels much better after all the refreshments in the design.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:26 PM
5 Year Member
Horrible picture, but my Razo RA93 is installed!

All my stuff from Honda should be in tomorrow; I'll probably update this weekend

Old 02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
looks great!!! that brushed aluminum and CF add a nice touch.

good to see another option for the A/T. All of your mods are super clean and really bring out the best in the new Fit.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:31 AM
5 Year Member
I've looked all over for shifter. Any ideas where to buy it for a decent price?

Old 02-09-2012, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
Hey FOE, just curious, on your 2012, do you have to do the trick to unlock-all-doors-when you-park like I had to do on my 2009?

Old 02-11-2012, 11:57 AM
5 Year Member
looks great!!! that brushed aluminum and CF add a nice touch.

good to see another option for the A/T. All of your mods are super clean and really bring out the best in the new Fit.
Thanks! All the cosmetic mods for the exterior are pretty much done, unless JDP makes a lip for the 2012's. Other than that I'm lowering it and maybe new rims way down the line, but I don't think the Fit needs much to look good.

Originally Posted by lowkeymods
I've looked all over for shifter. Any ideas where to buy it for a decent price?
I got mine off eBay from a private seller, so I'm not sure. I've only seen them for $60+

Hey FOE, just curious, on your 2012, do you have to do the trick to unlock-all-doors-when you-park like I had to do on my 2009?
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, care to elaborate?

Old 02-11-2012, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by FittedOnEm
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, care to elaborate?

I understand you had a M/T 09 but in my A/T 09, the factory settings were that only the driver's door unlocks when you move the shift lever to the (P) Park position. There is a way you could have it so that ALL doors unlock when you shift to (P) Park--useful if you drive with passengers and saves you an extra step to press the unlock button on the driver's side door. The trick is discussed in this thread: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...rs-please.html.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member
I understand you had a M/T 09 but in my A/T 09, the factory settings were that only the driver's door unlocks when you move the shift lever to the (P) Park position. There is a way you could have it so that ALL doors unlock when you shift to (P) Park--useful if you drive with passengers and saves you an extra step to press the unlock button on the driver's side door. The trick is discussed in this thread: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...rs-please.html.
I see, yes you do. Only the driver door unlocks, but I never knew you could actually change it for all the doors to unlock. Thanks for the link!

Update (kinda)
-Fit sport pedals are on to get rid of the nasty Momo's
-I'm in the process of installing my headunit and amp/sub. I'm having some trouble with the wiring on the Axxess ASWC so I have to figure that out first... I think I might only be one wire away. I mounted the amp onto the bottom of the trunk board, so it sits right in the spare tire. It's nice to have the amp and the spare All that's left to do is run the power wire and tuck the remote turn on / RCA. I'm enjoying the OEM speakers with the headunit, they're not bad at all!
-Door visors still need to be put on... maybe tomorrow depending on when I finish all the audio work.

If I finish it all up pictures will follow tomorrow / Monday.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:47 AM
5 Year Member

here's a horrible picture of how she currently sits. only difference here is the door visors; the fit emblem is coming off this weekend.

lol this one isn't even in focus. but I got my headunit in along with my sub, i'll post more details when i have better pics. i also mounted the amp in the spare tire to retain the spare and run the amp!

Quick Reply: Reintroduction : 2012 Tafetta White GE8 AT