2nd Generation GE8 Specific Wheel & Tire Sub-Forum This sub-forum is for all wheel & tire threads pertaining to the second generation Honda Fit (GE8)

Stretching Tires/Offset/Wide wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561
Na I know ! I'm backing u up! The other guys is always a smart ass about everything ! I'm just saying like what is the need of the smart ass comment when we are sincere with our questions ! U dig! That's all
Oh okay, sounds good man! Thanks.

Btw, love the lip!

Old 07-30-2012, 11:37 AM
5 Year Member
Damn bro. You got featured on a blog.

Another damn bro for them having 3 piece wheels. I had no idea those even existed, especially in the VW community.

Continue thinking that you're doing something special that no one has done before. I'm sure you'll be able to acquire some fanbois in the members of this site that are incapable of using anything resembling grammar who buy ESM wheels/Taiwan coilovers/etc.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by mike410b
Damn bro. You got featured on a blog.

Another damn bro for them having 3 piece wheels. I had no idea those even existed, especially in the VW community.

Continue thinking that you're doing something special that no one has done before. I'm sure you'll be able to acquire some fanbois in the members of this site that are incapable of using anything resembling grammar who buy ESM wheels/Taiwan coilovers/etc.
It's like you honestly know nothing about cars....
Should I buy KW coilovers cause they cost a lot?!?!
I blew two sets on my BMW, I only want to run cheap coils since potholes blow out mine all the time.

And what is wrong with ESM wheels?

Being a brand whore is stupid in this day and age. Try supporting newer companies than just the usual, and you may find some actual quality parts for your "never gonna end" build.

Btw, to keep it on topic, this guy is on air and 16x9 et20 wheels. Too wide for me, hahaha.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:55 AM
5 Year Member
Wait, so you consider people on air to be legitimately low? You've proven yourself to be a fucking idiot.

Also, what's wrong with ESM? THEY REPLICATE PRODUCTS. I'm not going to support new companies that steal from old companies.

Hmm, fly by night idiots who make cast bs in Taiwan or established excellence where the structural integrity hasn't been compromised by the worker's perspiration (sweatshop reference).

I will always support the people/companies that actually support the industry. Those who actually develop new things.

ESM has never done anything positive for this industry. BBS on the other hand? Yeah, they have.

Also, if you're blowing out coils that often...its b/c you're an idiot.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Wait, so you consider people on air to be legitimately low? You've proven yourself to be a fucking idiot.

Also, what's wrong with ESM? THEY REPLICATE PRODUCTS. I'm not going to support new companies that steal from old companies.

Hmm, fly by night idiots who make cast bs in Taiwan or established excellence where the structural integrity hasn't been compromised by the worker's perspiration (sweatshop reference).

I will always support the people/companies that actually support the industry. Those who actually develop new things.

ESM has never done anything positive for this industry. BBS on the other hand? Yeah, they have.

Also, if you're blowing out coils that often...its b/c you're an idiot.
Yes I do, especially when you see their ride height and the fact that they were all on coils before air.

ESM has stolen a design for a wheel that was stopped production probably 15 years ago. I like new wheels, and brand new BBS RSs don't exist.

Kid, I feel like you've never actually owned anything made by companies such as BBS, KW, HRE, etc.... because you don't understand that companies like Sonic Tuning, Rotiform, and Fifteen52 are making quality products and have zero heritage and are just slightly altering old designs.

I'm an idiot because KW has slacked on their R&D on E90 coilovers?!? Bent rims can be blamed on the user, but blown coils, that's just poorly made.

I can't believe the guys on here let you keep posting, hahaha.
Stop being a hater and a brand whore, and start opening your eyes to the rest of the car world. It's pretty interesting.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:08 PM
5 Year Member
I've never owned a set of BBS?

Feel free to look at my sig and enjoy the BBS RG-R.

But hey, we can't all think our cars are cool because they have cheap off-brand suspension and stock wheels off other cars. You fit right in with the stance scene, you should stay there.

Last edited by mike410b; 07-30-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM
I've never owned a set of BBS?

Feel free to look at my sig and enjoy the BBS RG-R.

But hey, we can't all think our cars are cool because they have cheap off-brand suspension and stock wheels off other cars. You fit right in with the stance scene, you should stay there.
RG-R on a Galant,

If you can even name the model of the car my set of wheels came off of, I'd be impressed, even with the internet at your disposal. Hahaha.

But to keep on topic, my wheels were 18x9 square et20 stock for those watching this debate. Haha.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
5 Year Member
Please elaborate on why one can't put BBS RG-R on a Galant? Is it any different than putting TE37's on a Civic? What about those idiots you just posted putting VS-XX (or Brombacher w/e) on a MKIV?

And I'm not going to waste my time. I have more pressing things to do, like replace my Advans.

Old 07-31-2012, 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561
How did u camber the rear? I thought we couldnt make camber adjust ent in the rear
I wanna say it came factory with -1 rear but don't quote me cuz I got an alignment after I installed my coilovers and it read -1 rear. As we all know the rear is non adjustable so I assumed it came factory -1

Old 08-03-2012, 10:20 AM
that guy mike always has to put his 2 cents in, no matter what!!! his car isnt even low and he talks shit about everyone elses car. Fuck him and fuck his bullshit politics

Old 08-03-2012, 10:47 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cokeismetal
that guy mike always has to put his 2 cents in, no matter what!!! his car isnt even low and he talks shit about everyone elses car. Fuck him and fuck his bullshit politics
If you don't like him block his post or ignore them

Old 08-03-2012, 04:08 PM
sounds like someone is in love.....

Old 08-03-2012, 06:12 PM
5 Year Member
Do you want to join.....?

Old 08-03-2012, 08:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cokeismetal
Have I ever claimed my car is low? No.

However, I'll gladly assume that my car > your car.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:58 AM
yup ok. dont you have the base model? loser

Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 AM
ps mike! you can assume all you want... you know what they say about people who assume......

Old 08-10-2012, 11:51 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eurobeaner
Overall, I like where you are going. Me personally, I hate way the front fender looks where it meets the bumper. I know there is no other way around it, since the fender is metal and the bumper is plastic. It's just one of those little things that bugs me.

Goettler, take a look at page 4 of my progress thread:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...-thread-4.html

Pretty soon it will be on 17x8.5 et48f, and et38r, with sidewall tucking.

Also, can I guess where your style 5's came from?

"Alex, the answer is, What is the E39 generation BMW 5 Series?"

mike410b, why do feel the need to be so abrasive? I don't think I've ever seen you post anything on this forum that is positive or complimentary or even truly helpful for that matter. You seem fairly knowledgeable, but you cover pretty much any useful information and wisdom you have beneath a heavy layer of sarcasm, attitude and general antagonism.

That being said, flame suit is on so come at me bro.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Anybody know if the bottom picture is with a roll and pull? Or just a roll.

- mike

Originally Posted by FittedOnEm
Because not many Fit people are into stance.
The only issue I see is having camber in the rear, but with proper specs it won't look retarded. The most aggressive I've seen is a black Fit from Hawaii, although I can't find the pictures I had of it right now.

Other than that...
17x8 et30 wrapped in 205/40's

16x8 et38 wrapped in 205/40s (what I plan on running)

16x8 et20 wrapped in 205/40s

You can't get too aggressive with the Fit. As you can see, 16x8 +20 is already flush.

Old 10-03-2014, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member
^ ANY of those setups are going to need a roll and pull.

Old 01-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Banned
Lol old thread, sorry. It's great when you look through a thread and find out it's just a three-page argument If you want to call out someone else, PM them next time. Save it from the rest of us. *braces for impact*

Quick Reply: Stretching Tires/Offset/Wide wheels