3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 3rd Gen GK Honda Fit

USDM vs JDM Spoiler Questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by TofuShop
CF Spec makes a RS replica at less than half the price of OEM in abs plastic:
Rear Spoiler - CF-Spec Carbon
Does CF specs stuff actually fit the U.S. Fits? I emailed them about their grill and they said that they have had a person order from the us but they are unsure if any modification is needed to make it fit the bumper

...edit: there is already a thread covering this, it was said that it wouldn't fit. :/ all these unattainable parts are killing me.

Last edited by D33DsY; 08-10-2015 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by D33DsY
Does CF specs stuff actually fit the U.S. Fits? I emailed them about their grill and they said that they have had a person order from the us but they are unsure if any modification is needed to make it fit the bumper

...edit: there is already a thread covering this, it was said that it wouldn't fit. :/ all these unattainable parts are killing me.
I thought it did fit, but you have to remove the US Stub spoiler and drill and tap a couple holes in the roof?

Old 08-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Slick15EX
I thought it did fit, but you have to remove the US Stub spoiler and drill and tap a couple holes in the roof?
The spoiler may actually fit. I guess my comment was a bit misplaced since I had just been looking around to see if their mugen grill fit, and it was said that it did not. My apologies for creating more confusion.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:49 AM
Just to put in some information on this thread. The usdm gk basically gets the same rear tailgate as the jdm rs and jdm s model fits. You guys just have more holes for your wing and when mouting an rs wing on your usdm fit you're going to have to drill two more hole on top of the tailgate and plug 2 holes just like the US spoon fit build. retrofitting the rear high mount brake light from the stubby spoiler will require more work as the tear tailgate for these fits are different from the usdm fit.

Old 09-05-2021, 02:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JAY986
Just to put in some information on this thread. The usdm gk basically gets the same rear tailgate as the jdm rs and jdm s model fits. You guys just have more holes for your wing and when mouting an rs wing on your usdm fit you're going to have to drill two more hole on top of the tailgate and plug 2 holes just like the US spoon fit build. retrofitting the rear high mount brake light from the stubby spoiler will require more work as the tear tailgate for these fits are different from the usdm fit.
The third brake lamp DOES FIT....... The only mod to do is trim the clips OR cut off s larger hole on the lid....