3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 3rd Gen GK Honda Fit

Honda Fit 2016 USDM Spoiler and Bodykits on EBay

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 06:40 PM
Honda Fit 2016 USDM Spoiler and Bodykits on EBay

Hey there guys,

Just wondering has anyone ever bought any of the body kits or rear wings from e-bay. I've been looking into them for a while and messaging sellers, but I can't really get any concrete responses to my own questions. Was hoping if anyone here could provide insight to some of my questions. I'll also post the links in question.

Relatively just curious if anyone at all has purchased these body parts online. If so, I'd like some reference pics to them on the body of those set cars beside the ones on Google at the moment, because most of those from my knowledge only show the JDM or SEA Fit bodies. Any information or insights would be helpful!

-Jin

Old 02-22-2017, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
If i remember correctly, user Stembridge found that removing the stock roof spoiler on the USDM Fit will not allow you to use the rear window washer.

TofuShop is one that uses the body kit mentioned above and he had this to say about it. You can look in his thread to see it completed.

Old 02-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by wanako
If i remember correctly, user Stembridge found that removing the stock roof spoiler on the USDM Fit will not allow you to use the rear window washer.

TofuShop is one that uses the body kit mentioned above and he had this to say about it. You can look in his thread to see it completed.
Thanks for responding. I saw the body kit on TofuShop's thread and I have found the seller for that. I'm in the middle of sending messages in ensure a fit. As for the rear spoiler, I looked into that thread where the rear spoiler was taken apart and I'll probably abandon installing a rear spoiler for now. Although it would be an interesting thing to take on later on once I finish my initial mods.

-Jin

Old 02-24-2017, 06:57 PM
5 Year Member
Which seller are you looking at?

Old 02-24-2017, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by wanako
Which seller are you looking at?
mbnational for the bodykit.

In Carbon Fiber vinyl or Black

I think I may actually take on that RS spoiler considering I have spring break coming up.

Old 03-03-2017, 09:48 PM
bodykit

Originally Posted by jrvnqsr
Hey there guys,

Just wondering has anyone ever bought any of the body kits or rear wings from e-bay. I've been looking into them for a while and messaging sellers, but I can't really get any concrete responses to my own questions. Was hoping if anyone here could provide insight to some of my questions. I'll also post the links in question.

Relatively just curious if anyone at all has purchased these body parts online. If so, I'd like some reference pics to them on the body of those set cars beside the ones on Google at the moment, because most of those from my knowledge only show the JDM or SEA Fit bodies. Any information or insights would be helpful!

-Jin
if u end up getting them can u let me know and if You can put pics please.. i am looking at the body kit too but not sure cuz I have not seen any ppl post anything about getting them or if they fit

Last edited by Gambit23; 03-03-2017 at 09:51 PM.