3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Interior Modifications Sub-Forum Threads discussing interior modifications for the 3rd generation GK Honda Fit

Clazzio Seat Covers

Old 01-15-2016, 04:07 PM
Clazzio Seat Covers

Hello

I wanted to share the Seat Covers is Bought for my GF Fit, i was always wondering how would they look and i had always found trouble finding pictures or review of them, so i decided to just buy them, this are the PVC covers as they where the only ones in stock and i was in a hurry

They fit very nicely, by just glancing at them they look stock, also one thing to note is that they are not the easiest covers to put on

Also one thing, the Center Headrest is different on the Mexican Fits than the Americans to my surprise, the instructions say that they have a plastic base and some hooks latch into them, but her fit was only fabric, no plastic cover so that had to be adjusted

Also they took little time to deliver

So if you have Fabric (the top trim here doesn't even have the touch LCD so obviously no Leather) or you want to protect the seats they are a great option, a bit pricey but they are worth it

Here are some pics

Old 01-15-2016, 08:59 PM
Thanks for posting the pics. I am interested in purchasing the Clazzio covers too. A couple of questions:

1) What was difficult about putting them on?
2) Do they impact any of the magic seat functionality?

Old 01-16-2016, 12:13 AM
I'm the Clazzio rep at Bean Garage if you got from us, I'd love the real pix so they can post on 3rd Gen site.

Old 01-18-2016, 12:52 PM
Thanks for posting the pics. I am interested in purchasing the Clazzio covers too. A couple of questions:

1) What was difficult about putting them on?
2) Do they impact any of the magic seat functionality?
1. The Headrest where tricky and the backseat are the most difficult to install, but nothing impossible

2. No they dont affect the Magic Seats

I'm the Clazzio rep at Bean Garage if you got from us, I'd love the real pix so they can post on 3rd Gen site.
No i bought them directly from Calzzio, i didn't know you sell them too, but i can send you the original pictures if you like

Old 01-20-2016, 11:53 AM
Sure I'll take your best pictures please. I can even fix the bad ones. I'll return you copies to have. If you see no different, just toss them ��. Thank you. I'll let you know if they post so you can see. Parasurfer1979@gmail.com

Old 04-04-2016, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member
Sadly these are too much and too long in production time. If clazzio would do under $400 for black pvc with red stitching in under 2 weeks, I press the button.

Old 08-30-2016, 12:47 AM
I installed the Clazzio seat covers recently, however, I didn't really pay attention when I removed the rear seat belt elastic bands. I put them back, however, they don't automatically return to the correct position when I fold the seats back up after putting them down.

Any tips on the correct way to put the rear seat belt elastic bands back such that the magic seat belt action works correctly?

Old 08-30-2016, 01:37 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tompzone
Hello

I wanted to share the Seat Covers is Bought for my GF Fit, i was always wondering how would they look and i had always found trouble finding pictures or review of them, so i decided to just buy them, this are the PVC covers as they where the only ones in stock and i was in a hurry

They fit very nicely, by just glancing at them they look stock, also one thing to note is that they are not the easiest covers to put on

Also one thing, the Center Headrest is different on the Mexican Fits than the Americans to my surprise, the instructions say that they have a plastic base and some hooks latch into them, but her fit was only fabric, no plastic cover so that had to be adjusted

Also they took little time to deliver

So if you have Fabric (the top trim here doesn't even have the touch LCD so obviously no Leather) or you want to protect the seats they are a great option, a bit pricey but they are worth it

Here are some pics

Don't forget to email me your highest quality pix to me.

Originally Posted by DannyJ7
Sadly these are too much and too long in production time. If clazzio would do under $400 for black pvc with red stitching in under 2 weeks, I press the button.
Take the red stitching away and you will at Bean Garage which i do q/a for here. The stitching change is 100.00.