3rd Generation GK Specific DIY: Repair & Maintenance Sub-Forum Threads discussing repairs and maintenance you can do yourself on the 3rd generation Honda Fit (GK)

Honda parts store in Bejing PRC?

Old 07-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Honda parts store in Bejing PRC?

I'll be in Beijing soon for a week for my job.

Any suggestions for a Honda parts store in Beijing?

I'll be shopping for an air filter, rear RED tail/stop lights, and whatever else for a USA 2015 LX CVT.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
5 Year Member
Oh man...
There is a lot of expensive crap stuff on the Honda Stores... as EVERYONE takes the cars for service there ( without knowing what is done to the cars) or buy ONLINE.... as the parts are made all around China, the store look for suppliers all around,,, after 3 to 5 days pieces are delivered... Those stores are far away from downtown as they also have repair services.. which don't follow all regulations and are quite messy....

There are also importers of parts from Japan, or thru Hong Kong, but difficult to rely on...

Hope you had a good one...

Old 10-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by camivill
Oh man...
There is a lot of expensive crap stuff on the Honda Stores... as EVERYONE takes the cars for service there ( without knowing what is done to the cars) or buy ONLINE.... as the parts are made all around China, the store look for suppliers all around,,, after 3 to 5 days pieces are delivered... Those stores are far away from downtown as they also have repair services.. which don't follow all regulations and are quite messy....

There are also importers of parts from Japan, or thru Hong Kong, but difficult to rely on...

Hope you had a good one...
My job had me so busy in Beijing didn't have the time to find a Honda parts store nor tour around very much.

In Beijing besides the smog, the CCCP stupidly laid out the city with car service and gas stations on the outskirts far away.

TV channels are full of CCCP propaganda.

The VPNs I had installed stateside barely worked at all so I could not communicate back to the USA unless I used yahoo mail.

Best part was the Chinese food had huge portions and was very cheap.

I can't wait to go back to China again.

Old 10-14-2015, 10:36 PM
5 Year Member
Oh well make sure u know what u are eating hehehehe

Ur view of China will change after few trips... Even more if u know the language...

As I have a GE the accessories have drop in price dramatically, therefore I am making use of that for the time being, before moving on....

If I can do anything, let me know, I am in Shanghai....