2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Just lowered the BBP fit :)

Old 02-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Just lowered the BBP fit :)

Just dropped on GE on dropzone springs. Looks SOOOOOO much better! I also picked up a set of wheels from my friend that i should be picking up on friday. Pics to come then. Just thought i would post though. heres a link to my album though. I just got some pictures of my new Shift Style alcantra shift boot, Mugen short shifter, and Mugen shift knob. check it out and let me know what you think.

MobileMe Gallery

Old 04-30-2010, 12:02 PM
5 Year Member
Looks pretty good man, but it's kinda tough to see in your dark pictures :P How much lower do you think you are? I've been thinkin about getting these springs while I save up for coilovers. Any rubbing issues?

Old 04-30-2010, 12:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 0r30kid
Just dropped on GE on dropzone springs. Looks SOOOOOO much better! I also picked up a set of wheels from my friend that i should be picking up on friday. Pics to come then. Just thought i would post though. heres a link to my album though. I just got some pictures of my new Shift Style alcantra shift boot, Mugen short shifter, and Mugen shift knob. check it out and let me know what you think.

MobileMe Gallery
Looks gooooot! I'm digging the mugen floor mats! Are these the JDM RHD ones or do they have them for the USDM GE now? And your shift boot/knob set up is exactly like mine, looks sickkk . Those wheels will look good too!

Originally Posted by Hobbaswaggle
Looks pretty good man, but it's kinda tough to see in your dark pictures :P How much lower do you think you are? I've been thinkin about getting these springs while I save up for coilovers. Any rubbing issues?
There shouldn't be any rubbing issues until the wheels go on =].

Old 04-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys. The drop is pretty low. I don't remember the exact numbers though. I also went with some different wheels. 17" no rubbing. I do scrape the front bu perfromthe drop though. I'll get some new pictures up with my red h's. And the mugen stuff is al us. They have had it since the ge came out I think.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 0r30kid
Thanks guys. The drop is pretty low. I don't remember the exact numbers though. I also went with some different wheels. 17" no rubbing. I do scrape the front bu perfromthe drop though. I'll get some new pictures up with my red h's. And the mugen stuff is al us. They have had it since the ge came out I think.
ahh i see. lucky! LOL. I have the oem mugen knob for my GD. I wish they had mugen floor mats though. Yeah because the JDM mugen floor mats for the rhd don't fit correctly. haha