BernardiParts.com Specializing in Honda Parts, Accessories and Maintenance Items.Ranked #2 Nationwide For Honda Parts & Honda Accessory Sales!
Lowest Prices - Guaranteed
No-Hassle Return Policy
In Business For Over 30 Years
40 Parts Professionals Ready To Assist You
Toll Free Line 800 924-1884
Honda EPC: Catalogue Revisions Monthly

FitFreak Discount

Old 03-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Used it today as I ordered some new floor mats!

Old 03-14-2015, 02:39 AM
nice

Old 04-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by ErikfromBernardi
Hi FitFreak Members,

I have set up a permanent 25% shipping discount coupon on our website. Feel free to use code FitFreak to save 25% on shipping costs for any order.

Thanks for all your support!

~ Erik Richards
Love this discount. I was going to drive over to Bernardi's and use my "Welcome to Honda" 15% discount coupon, but the parts site has better prices, and I get this lovely discount. So, I've used it again.

Thanks Erik.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor
Glad to hear! And thank you for the kind message about Juliana! We are happy to show off our amazing customer service and are thrilled you continue to dress up that beautiful Fit of yours!

Can't wait to see some pics!

Originally Posted by acter
Love this discount. I was going to drive over to Bernardi's and use my "Welcome to Honda" 15% discount coupon, but the parts site has better prices, and I get this lovely discount. So, I've used it again.

Thanks Erik.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi FitFreak Members,

I have set up a permanent 25% shipping discount coupon on our website. Feel free to use code FitFreak to save 25% on shipping costs for any order.

Thanks for all your support!

~ Erik Richards

Thank you for this Erik! Just ordered a ton of parts for installing LED winkers and heated front seats to an EX 6MT.

I'm also a logistics manager by day. UPS treating you well after the dimensionalized pricing for under 3 cubic foot packages? They must be because of your shipping discount! I heard auto parts customers got hit hard this year when it went live with Federal & UPS. The less air space you ship the better cost is!

Thank you guys for passing along the savings to us customers

Old 04-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator
his original post was from 2011. don't see how these recent changes affected his original discount. maybe Erik needs to upgrade the discount to 50%!

Old 04-28-2015, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
his original post was from 2011. don't see how these recent changes affected his original discount. maybe Erik needs to upgrade the discount to 50%!
Could very well be true. Dimensionalized pricing is a PITA. An 8 pound box could have the cost of an 18 pound box based upon size more than weight.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor
Yeah the dimensional weight update has been a challenge for us. We are often times shipping light weight items (say an order of air and cabin filters) that may weigh 1-2 pounds but dims out at 4-5 pounds. So its been a challenge for us on how to continue to provide our customers with a cost effective shipping option. But we have something in the works that should help remedy a lot of this. :-)

Old 04-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator
Wish u guys use usps for small items like clips etc.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
Wish u guys use usps for small items like clips etc.

Yeah the dimensional weight update has been a challenge for us. We are often times shipping light weight items (say an order of air and cabin filters) that may weigh 1-2 pounds but dims out at 4-5 pounds. So its been a challenge for us on how to continue to provide our customers with a cost effective shipping option. But we have something in the works that should help remedy a lot of this. :-)
I know this all too well. Thankfully my company has a less than 1% impact from the dim pricing simply because our products weigh out before they cube out.

My company also uses USPS for our real small replacement parts. Go to this website below. Its very easy to setup a shipping account with USPS. The service below gives your company the ability to make USPS labels and charge customers appropriately with the shipping software. You can even have your IT tech guys/gals integrate the shipping software to your ERP order entry system to offer rates like you do UPS on your website!

The only caveat with USPS is the post office will not pickup at commercial addresses, they simply don't have the resources. You will likely run into this. Likely your company will have to make a single trip to the post office per day to drop off the USPS packages.

Endicia also subsidizes cost of shipping supplies like envelopes and flat rate boxes. I'm in the process of doing this with UPS and Federal now, then USPS for our upcoming website.

Buy Online Postage, Stamps, Shipping Labels & More | Endicia

You mentioned you got a solution in the works, and that's great! Hopefully the customer base will see it in the very near future. Ecommerce is the way of the future, and automating various competitive shipping options on your website is key for volume of sales. Its that or risk cart abandonment because freight cost is too high.

Last edited by Bassguitarist1985; 04-29-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Code worked great! Interior illumination (blue) and Mugen rearview covers, most likely the only one in Scandinavia with these parts!

Old 05-15-2015, 10:38 PM
Just ordered accord horn and gas cap w/lock. The code worked for me as well

Old 07-26-2015, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member
I have an odd physic, 5ft 6in, long torso, long arms 34", short legs (24" inseam) I have a 6 sp. manual transmission. I have to adapt the "gangsta" slump to press the clutch pedal all the way to the floor. Does Bernadi have any pedal pads in the Honda/Acura lines that will fit my 2015 Fit EX? I tried Pilot Universal pads, total JUNK. Apparently their universe excludes the Fit.

Old 05-01-2016, 01:00 PM
2016 Fit Cargo Cover

I want to install one of these on my new FIT but heard that there was an issue when you have a car seat with a tether strap in the car.

Looks like the top tether strap might interfere with the cargo cover since it attaches to the back of the seat.

Has anyone successfully installed the OEM cargo cover with a child safety seat installed using a tether strap and the LATCH anchors?

Since the part is so costly, I don't want to order it unless I can be sure it will work.

Love my new fit.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
I need to order ANOTHER rear cargo cover for my 2015 Fit.... is there any discount coupons available?

Old 10-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Former Vendor
Good afternoon,

Please use code FITFREAK to save 25% on your shipping costs.

www.bernardiparts.com

Thx,

Erik

Originally Posted by NoVAFit
I need to order ANOTHER rear cargo cover for my 2015 Fit.... is there any discount coupons available?

Old 11-08-2016, 03:00 PM
5 Year Member
Erik,

Is it possible to order online but pick up my items to avoid shipping costs?

I live not far from Bernardi.

Last edited by tedmondsjr; 11-08-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Erik, not Eric
Old 11-09-2016, 07:18 AM
Former Vendor
good morning!

All online orders are shipped out. We do not have an instore pick up option at this time.

~ Erik

Old 05-29-2018, 07:56 PM
5 Year Member
No more Fitfreak discount. Promo code no longer works. There is no place to enter A promo code when you go to checkout. Called Bernardi and was told management made a decision to no longer offer promo codes or discounts.

Last edited by MrMondayNite; 06-02-2018 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:33 PM
Well Poop...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FitFreak Discount