Bay Area Fit Sightings

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
5 Year Member
In the last two days I've seen about 5 Fits around pleasanton/dublin/san ramon. 2 NHBPs, 1 MR, 1 VPB and 1 SSM. All sports and all still stock. I think us enthusiasts need to sport fitfreak stickers to make us stick out from this growing crowd!!

Old 09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
You volunteering to buy the stickers?^^

Old 09-11-2007, 03:58 PM
5 Year Member
I put the progress sticker on after my swaybar install. it's up under the spoiler, so it's kinda shaded and subtle. Since it's silver, and so is my car it blends in a bit.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Retired Moderator
I have a FitFeak license plate frame on mine...Also medium tint on mine all they way around...so if you see a NHBP S with a FF license plate frame and med tint all around in SR its a good chance that it mine lol.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
I was thinking about placing my progress stickers on the window somewhere, but being as my wife shares the car with me, there is an unspoken one sticker limit rule that I must follow.. and that sticker will most-likely be a fitfreak.net one if I cant hunt one down. I just PM'ed Illusive about the ones he had made.

On a side note, my wife totally thought the car was still stock until sunday when another car guy asked my wife about the fit being lowered and having an HKS exhaust. She was like "Oh that all comes standard on the sport edition.. oh it doesn't? WHA WHA WHAT!?!". lol.. she still loves me

Old 09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Banned
Hah! I have the same tendency to NOT ANNOUNCE the things that I have changed on my Fit. In my case though, my wife almost never drives the Fit because she likes her own new Scion XB so much.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by bernardio
I was thinking about placing my progress stickers on the window somewhere, but being as my wife shares the car with me, there is an unspoken one sticker limit rule that I must follow.. and that sticker will most-likely be a fitfreak.net one if I cant hunt one down. I just PM'ed Illusive about the ones he had made.

On a side note, my wife totally thought the car was still stock until sunday when another car guy asked my wife about the fit being lowered and having an HKS exhaust. She was like "Oh that all comes standard on the sport edition.. oh it doesn't? WHA WHA WHAT!?!". lol.. she still loves me
Haha, thats pretty funny. I wish all that came standrad on the Sport edition!

Old 09-12-2007, 02:37 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bernardio

LOVE IT! My wife lets me play with the Fit as long as I keep the Civic stock! LOL! She actually approved me looking into moving Kg/mm springs (originaly from my GSR) from the CRX to the Civic as long as they actually fit properly. She is into spirited driving and hates bodyroll and squating just as much as me.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by ciburri
LOVE IT! My wife lets me play with the Fit as long as I keep the Civic stock! LOL! She actually approved me looking into moving Kg/mm springs (originaly from my GSR) from the CRX to the Civic as long as they actually fit properly. She is into spirited driving and hates bodyroll and squating just as much as me.
LOL, lucky you!

Old 09-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Retired Moderator
Ok, today me and my dad were out and about in the tri valley and saw 6 fits! 4 SSMs, 1 Oarange, 1 NHBP!! They are everywhere!

Old 09-24-2007, 10:12 AM
Saw a few over the weekend, Black Sport w/ black rims on Friday, VBP Sport at the Dragonboat Festival on Treasure Island on Sunday.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Retired Moderator
I see sooo many around my area, kinda sucks that they're everywhere now...

Old 09-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I actually think the opposite. It's great that our little car is so popular, we might actually get more people to show up and talk here and actually get some regular meets going on.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Retired Moderator
True hopefully more ppl show up here on FF and then we will have more at FF bay area meets!

Old 09-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Saw a whole bunch up at Mt Diablo today, don't know what that was all about.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
True hopefully more ppl show up here on FF and then we will have more at FF bay area meets!

im down for a meet!

Old 10-10-2007, 04:08 PM
5 Year Member
I spotted Bernardio the other day during my lunch break!
Hard to miss an EVO next to you!

Old 10-10-2007, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
I saw a blue Fit sport yesterday at my work's parking lot. I was thinking of leaving a note directing the owner to this site and maybe mentioning the Progress sway bar, but they aren't here today(or at least the car isn't)

Old 10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by EXWRX
I saw a blue Fit sport yesterday at my work's parking lot. I was thinking of leaving a note directing the owner to this site and maybe mentioning the Progress sway bar, but they aren't here today(or at least the car isn't)
Hi Jeff-
I carry a stack of "Sticky Notes" in my glove box exactly for this purpose- to leave notes directing Fit owner strangers to fitfreak.net.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Retired Moderator
LOL, thats awesome^

Quick Reply: Bay Area Fit Sightings