Fit FREAK.net

Go Back   Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > North America FIT Forums & Clubs > America West > California - Southern Community
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Albums FAQ iTrader Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read ExperienceUsed CarsVendor Directory
Welcome to Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 10:45 PM

AlRedCar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlRedCar
Self Serve Car Wash in Torrance Area?

This is probably going to be the most short lived thread ever but, anyone know of a good self-serve car wash in the Torrance Area? My car's dirty and I wanna clean it.
Sponsored Links
Registered users do not see this ad.
Click here to register for free!
Old 01-18-2008, 12:04 AM

1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlRedCar View Post
This is probably going to be the most short lived thread ever but, anyone know of a good self-serve car wash in the Torrance Area? My car's dirty and I wanna clean it.
hehe me too. i wanna clean my car
Old 01-18-2008, 12:19 AM

AlRedCar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlRedCar
Found one -
Green Clean Car Wash
1007 Torrance Blvd

I liked it, took credit card which is really nice. $3.00 for 5 min, $5.00 for 8 min.
Nice and bright too.

Too bad I suck at cleaning cars and mine was caked from 3 months of driving... Shame on me, I know.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:20 AM

Snap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to liveSnap Fit relies on Rep Points to live
Points: 2,159, Level: 28 Points: 2,159, Level: 28 Points: 2,159, Level: 28
Level up: 6%, 141 Points needed
Level up: 6% Level up: 6% Level up: 6%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
"good" is insanely subjective so.....here ya go....
this is the one I have gone to and most of my friends (even though I actually do it at home)
its the coin type (is there any other?)
its basically on the corner of Monterey St. and Chrenshaw blvd.
It is on the west side of Chrenshaw and opposite the Torrance main post office.

There is another one on PCH between Calle Mayor and Prospect, on the east side of the street....errr north east... uhhh....something like that
there are a bunch around though...

HAHAAAHAHAAa... I just posted this 1 minute after you! Geee I am so glad I could help...HAHAHAAAA

Last edited by Snap Fit; 01-18-2008 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: you know what they say....once you go "EDIT" you never go back !!!
Old 01-18-2008, 12:53 PM

1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live1coolride relies on Rep Points to live
now i need to wash mine. i'll probably wash it near my house or something. we'll see. if not i'll roll to the meet with a dirty car
Old 01-19-2008, 03:13 AM

saiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to livesaiko relies on Rep Points to live
Points: 2,347, Level: 29 Points: 2,347, Level: 29 Points: 2,347, Level: 29
Level up: 32%, 103 Points needed
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Daily Activity: 0.9%
Daily Activity: 0.9% Daily Activity: 0.9% Daily Activity: 0.9%
Send a message via AIM to saiko
Uhhh well there's a great hand car wash on Artesia in Gardena. (Between Western and Normandie) 10 bucks for inside and out + tip?... I usually do a great job by myself, but it takes me an hour or so to do it... But it ends up looking hottt... I'll wash cars... for a price (wax?... lol)