Cerritos Firestone

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Cerritos Firestone

This is a heads-up about Cerritos Firestone, or the alignment tech at Cerritos Firestone.

As some of you may already know, Firestone is offering a lifetime alignment special. From my understanding, this costs $170 and you can come back in whenever you want to get your vehicle aligned for the life of the vehicle. So it would pay for itself after 3 alignments or so. Also there is a coupon on their website for $10 off, but i'm not sure if it works with their lifetime alignment special because i only saw the coupon after i got an alignment, so didn't get to try it.

Well, i got an alignment at their store and wasn't satisfied because the steering wheel was just about as crooked as it was when i initially brought it in. so the next day i brought my car to a different firestone location and they showed me the readings indicating that my wheels were out of alignment, even though i just got them aligned the day before. they said that whoever aligned my wheels did not do a good job at all.

be careful with your cars wherever you take them! it may have just been the individual tech's mistake in the first location, but just be careful everyone.

Last edited by doctordoom; 04-02-2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: made it a lot shorter and to the point