SoCal Roll out to Annual Fresno Fit Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 12:26 AM
5 Year Member
SoCal Roll out to Annual Fresno Fit Meet

Hello my fellow Socal Brothers,

So as some of you know there is a big Fit meet in fresno in Early April!

However a few of you expressed disinterest in going because it fell on a Sunday. So I have talked to the event coordinator and he said he may be able to switch to saturday if it means a bigger turn out from the SoCal Fit guys.

So if you are interested reply that you are. I know its over a month away but if we can get some interest early on maybe we can get a large group to caravan out there!

Lets show some love to our NorCal bros

Old 02-25-2015, 03:04 AM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mr.Hollow
Hello my fellow Socal Brothers,

So as some of you know there is a big Fit meet in fresno in Early April!

However a few of you expressed disinterest in going because it fell on a Sunday. So I have talked to the event coordinator and he said he may be able to switch to saturday if it means a bigger turn out from the SoCal Fit guys.

So if you are interested reply that you are. I know its over a month away but if we can get some interest early on maybe we can get a large group to caravan out there!

Lets show some love to our NorCal bros
I'm definitely down to go...i hope my js lip is here by then! i need to get a clear bra for a road trip ugh
so stresfull
1.s0x

Old 02-25-2015, 10:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by s0x
I'm definitely down to go...i hope my js lip is here by then! i need to get a clear bra for a road trip ugh
so stresfull
1.s0x
Awesome lets get more people interested!

Old 02-25-2015, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Its official the meet has moved to SATURDAY April 12th!

Now since they moved the meet lets try and get some people to go. Plus no sunday night traffic hell

Old 02-26-2015, 02:22 AM
5 Year Member
So just to get an idea, a couple of us are thinking about meeting up in the Santa Clarita area near Six Flags to caravan up there. I'll drop the link to this thread on the FB page and see if we can get this all organized.

Old 02-26-2015, 02:26 AM
I'm in! Six Flags area would be perfect. Right off the 5. Note suggested meeting at the hpd headquarters, which is right there as well. There's also a huge gas station and hotel and stuff right there.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:29 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FittedOnEm
So just to get an idea, a couple of us are thinking about meeting up in the Santa Clarita area near Six Flags to caravan up there. I'll drop the link to this thread on the FB page and see if we can get this all organized.
That sounds good. I know a few of us are heading out from the SGV and OC so I can see if we can set up a group to meet you guys in Santa Clarita.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:25 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
All the OC people where would be a good Spot to meet up? What about the Santa Ana Mall? its right by the 5 on ramp OR we could meet up at the cerritos Mall which is pretty close to the 605 and 5.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:15 PM
2 meet ups would be good. You OC guys meet me and whoever else in Valencia? So from six flags it's about a 3 hour drive (says 2 hrs 52 mins) I'll figure out an exact address but the Valencia meet up is right by six flags so using that as a location will do for now.

Now we would just have to figure out meet up times.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:19 PM
I'll suggest that the Valencia meet up should be like 8:45-9:15 or 9-9:30 (30 mins for anyone running a little late) just incase of traffic/accidents or anything going up there (not sure how much traffic the 99 usually has) but I figure if we leave at 9:30 we'll get there around 12:30-1 if all goes well. Or should we do earlier?

Old 02-27-2015, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
I'd say leave the time open from 8:45-9:30. I'm unsure how the 99 is as well but we should have enough time to get there.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll scope out the Valencia spot on Sunday and get an address

Old 02-27-2015, 03:28 PM
5 Year Member
Perfect, let me know when you get an address down and I'll create a separate thread with a roll call for everyone planning on meeting up at the main Valencia meet. I'm sure we can discuss the OC meetup and a roll call as well in the same thread.

I just want to have control over the first post so we can keep everything organized and information isn't scattered throughout the thread.

Old 02-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Will do! And sounds good.

I'm not very active on here...fittedonem is...Andrew? Just so I know who I'm talking to hahaha

Old 02-27-2015, 08:36 PM
5 Year Member
Yessir! 10char

Old 02-27-2015, 11:12 PM
excited for this!

Old 02-28-2015, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FittedOnEm
Perfect, let me know when you get an address down and I'll create a separate thread with a roll call for everyone planning on meeting up at the main Valencia meet. I'm sure we can discuss the OC meetup and a roll call as well in the same thread.

I just want to have control over the first post so we can keep everything organized and information isn't scattered throughout the thread.
Sounds good

Also as a group has been their been discussion about staying the night in Fresno? It will be 4+ hours driving for SGV/OC members

I know I don't want to drive up and back on the same day (8-9 hours of driving). I was thinking arrive noonish saturday and head out sunday morning. That way we can do dinner/ breakfast too.

Also straight shot to Fresno from Valencia or will there be a stop midway for restroom break.

Just some stuff to think about.

Last edited by Mr.Hollow; 02-28-2015 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mr.Hollow
Sounds good

Also as a group has been their been discussion about staying the night in Fresno? It will be 4+ hours driving for SGV/OC members

I know I don't want to drive up and back on the same day (8-9 hours of driving). I was thinking arrive noonish saturday and head out sunday morning. That way we can do dinner/ breakfast too.

Also straight shot to Fresno from Valencia or will there be a stop midway for restroom break.

Just some stuff to think about.
i might be down for a ff hotel party lol

Old 03-02-2015, 02:56 AM
25350 Magic Mountain Pkwy Santa Clarita, CA

That would be a good meet up spot. Nice parking lot, and right off the freeway. Starbucks right across the street too

I wouldn't be opposed to staying out there...all I heard about was people coming back down the same night so that's what I'm planning on. But if some people stay im definitely down for that.

Old 03-02-2015, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SLW_FiT
25350 Magic Mountain Pkwy Santa Clarita, CA

That would be a good meet up spot. Nice parking lot, and right off the freeway. Starbucks right across the street too

I wouldn't be opposed to staying out there...all I heard about was people coming back down the same night so that's what I'm planning on. But if some people stay im definitely down for that.
I am thinking of staying the night only cuz that's 8+ hours if driving in one day coming from San Dimas area. I drive 2 hours to work and back that is already exhausting.

Quick Reply: SoCal Roll out to Annual Fresno Fit Meet