Pinoy Newbie here to visit Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 01:45 AM
zap
Pinoy Newbie here to visit Toronto

Hello to All! Glad to be here.

Dwight here from the Philippines, active member and forumer of GD United Jazz-City United :: Portal, the official Honda Jazz/Fit Club here in the Philippines.

I will be on a company sponsored tour this April 6-9, 2008 and we'll stay at the Delta Chelsea Hotel, Toronto.

Hoping to meet you Fit Freaks if you have free time and check out your rides, especially Pinoy kabayans. Any chance for a car show happening that time? (April 6-9).

Sharing here the latest update of my FIT:
Jazz-City United :: View topic - EURO to JDM theme switch

Hope to meet you guys soon!

Regards,

Dwight

P.S
I can bring in some FIT items (small items) if you wish to order, I have original FIT emblem (blue dot) now selling. Just PM me. Thanks.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:10 AM
5 Year Member
Wow.. a company sponsored tour? What kinda company is it?

Anyway, there are a few of us here in TO, and coming during April 6-9 would be nice too, as weather right now is quite unstable. We're getting dumped another 30cm of snow for this weekend (So i've heard). How will your schedule be like? Im sure some of us can come out and go for a drink / chat or something!

-Sherman

Old 03-07-2008, 03:20 AM
zap
Hi Sherman,

Yes, I work for an international food and nutrition company, the company is also big there in Canada. It is part of our sales conference and priviledge tour. Will PM you details of our itinerary and tour spots to visit.

Yep, i checked the weather there, still extremely cold for an Asian like me man, hehehe. April weather will be perfect. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys soon!

Dwight

Old 03-08-2008, 08:59 AM
zap
Hi Sherman,

Yes, I work for an international food and nutrition company, the company is also big there in Canada. It is part of our sales conference and priviledge tour. Will PM you details of our itinerary and tour spots to visit.

Yep, i checked the weather there, still extremely cold for an Asian like me man, hehehe. April weather will be perfect. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys soon!

Dwight