Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

NorCal/Bay Area Meet 01/13/2013 at Dave and Buster's, Milpitas.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 12:41 AM
5 Year Member
NorCal/Bay Area Meet 01/13/2013 at Dave and Buster's, Milpitas.

Setting up a meet for Bay Area/NorCal Fit and past Fit owners to show off their cars and to check out each other's rides. We don't care what condition your car is in, stock, tricked out, slammed, whatever, all are welcome.

It is also an anniversary meet for our HellaFit group which started out on this date with a small group of strangers that have become a really nice niche. We want to meet new faces and hope that our group can increase in numbers. We are easy-going and each of us have our own character. Most of all we enjoy each other's time and have become really great friends.

The meet will be held at Dave and Buster's in Milpitas, conveniently located in the Great Mall. We will spend most of our time there hanging out, eating, drinking, playing games, sharing stories and catching up. There is a parking garage nearby (Mall entrance 5) that has three levels, and we will be parking on the top level for photoshoots and group pictures.

I don't plan on setting up a cruise unless others want to set one up because I want to be courteous to those who don't like driving on the twisties. We are working on making mementos, slideshows/photos, games and prizes. Date again is 01/13/13 and meet time is 11am, so mark your calendars!

If you want to join HellaFit on Facebook and follow up on what's up, search for us, and send us a message saying where you're from, what Fit you own, and where you found about us, cuz we don't want strange random people lol.

Going:
DoYouFit?, S2K Gordon, and a friend, and maybe another friend with a Fit.
Annievil
Macbuddy
Konig_Feather, +1
TPColgett
LilKirie
RubyQQ1211
MVshutter w/ gf maybe?
nodrogkam
Slimjimx701x, and bringing his Fit Friend.
07fit916
Staff@WR
T-Rex Fit
Walfuz
Silver GD
Kitkit201
Kifi Mayne
Lilcat

Maybe:
Wanderer
Gohdunlam
roqiin_kimmi
flipTEK 08 SSM
pig_pit

11am: Meet at D&B/parking lot by 11am. Meet and greet; check out cars, take quick but nice quality pictures, and head over to D&B by 12pm.

12pm: @D&B eat and play, hang out, etc. Will get people together to do several gaming contests (Daytona USA, hoops, skeeball, and roller derby) and winners take home prizes.

2pm: Drive out to I-680 for rolling shots; stop at Golfland Milpitas for our rolling shot photographer to have a chance to get his own car in a rolling shot.

3pm. Maybe find a place TBA to stop and check out each others' rides some more and end at 4pm.

Last edited by DoYouFit?; 01-08-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:51 AM
5 Year Member
Im down my calander is marked

Old 12-21-2012, 03:52 AM
5 Year Member
Count me in!

Old 12-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Tentatively down if I don't go to the Easy Riders bike show in Sac that weekend.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:04 PM
5 Year Member
IF any socal down to roll let me know i might be

Old 12-21-2012, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
I'm in! Hopefully by then I will have stopped being lazy and will have taken the AutoX wheels and tires off the car

If anyone wants to get a ride in a FlashPro tuned Fit I'm also happy to oblige

Old 12-21-2012, 01:58 PM
5 Year Member
IM SO down for a ride lol

Old 12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
Hahah, well if I can get my new poly motor mounts in by then it will be a lot more impressive without all of the wheel hop LOL

Old 12-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Count me in

Old 12-25-2012, 04:01 AM
I'm going to try to get the day off im down to go meet some fit freaks. I've never gone out to hang out with you guys at any meets so im really gana try to get the day off!! And TPColgett count me in for a little ride!!!

Old 12-25-2012, 08:39 PM
5 Year Member
ill try to come, i added the hellafit group

Old 12-26-2012, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
Wheel hop ahh no big its fwd they all hop hhehe

Old 12-26-2012, 01:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wafulz
Wheel hop ahh no big its fwd they all hop hhehe
Haha yea, BUT when I used to run the SPOON ETD it had NO hop, and the Innovative mounts should me even more effective than the torque damper.... at least that is the hope

Looking forward to catching up with more new Fit folks!!!

Old 12-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by silver gd
I'm going to try to get the day off im down to go meet some fit freaks. I've never gone out to hang out with you guys at any meets so im really gana try to get the day off!! And TPColgett count me in for a little ride!!!

Hey silver gd, there is a buddy of ours out in Modesto also (macbuddy). Hopefully he can join us for this meet. I also live near Tracy. Maybe we can get a caravan from Central Valley going....

konig_feather (Henry)

Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Yea we could do that Konig_ Feather maybe meet up like near the Tracy mall and leave from there.

Last edited by silver gd; 12-26-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by silver gd
Yea we could do that Konig_ Feather maybe meet up like near the Tracy mall and leave from there.
Cool, let's plan on meeting in front of Barnes & Noble located at West Valley Mall in Tracy by 10 AM. There is a Starbucks inside the Barnes & Noble if you wan to grab some coffee. I'll contact others who live in Tracy area to see if they want to meet up prior to heading to the meet at the Great Mall in Milpitas.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by konig_feather
Cool, let's plan on meeting in front of Barnes & Noble located at West Valley Mall in Tracy by 10 AM. There is a Starbucks inside the Barnes & Noble if you wan to grab some coffee. I'll contact others who live in Tracy area to see if they want to meet up prior to heading to the meet at the Great Mall in Milpitas.
Sounds good. Now I'm just waiting to to see if i get the day off.... sucks working weekends

Old 12-28-2012, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
I'll see you guys over there. Can't wait to meet everyone finally! I'll bring my pro camera.. anyone wanna do rolling shots on the street?

Old 12-28-2012, 09:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kitkit201
I'll see you guys over there. Can't wait to meet everyone finally! I'll bring my pro camera.. anyone wanna do rolling shots on the street?
YES!!! That would be epic.... better re detail the Fit again before this meet

Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member
Thought I update really quick, two more weeks, please come join us! And Happy New Year!

Will try to get a list going in the next couple days, and an itinerary; thinking about doing a game (maybe trivia) and prizes.

I've got plate frames made, I can get more made if more people join and want to get theirs. Still getting some other things done but hopefully it'll be worthwhile

Quick Reply: NorCal/Bay Area Meet 01/13/2013 at Dave and Buster's, Milpitas.