Conversation Between Perrenoud Fit and StormSurfer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. StormSurfer
    10-21-2016 09:09 PM - permalink
    Hi there Mike."QuikSilver" has a new starter.Just replace it today.Car was doing a "crazy" noise in the morning.Looks that a few friends here in the forum had the same problem.I hope i fix it.You know something my friend Mike.I don't surf.I ride longboards.Did you REALLY want to know how i pick my user name?Is easy.I mix SilverSurfer(from the fantastic 4) and the color of my GE8 (stormsilver metallic).I use Storm and Surfer and put them together.StormSurfer....I don't know how to swim either....Take care Mike.
  2. StormSurfer
    10-19-2016 07:24 PM - permalink
    Hi there Perrenoud.How are you my friend?I'm GOOD."Quiksilver" is OK and using it as a DD for work and for carrying my bikes.Nice you add a stereo system to your ride.Keep having fun with your toys.Be GOOD and take care buddy.See you the next time....Happy Halloween,thanksgiving,Merry x-mas,Happy New year 2017....
  3. StormSurfer
    05-14-2016 10:43 AM - permalink
    Hi there Perrenoud...How is everything?Just log in today and see your message in my profile page.Everything is OK.Summer time is near the corner.MY GE8 just have the Air bag recall fix today.The car was in garage for a month.QuikSilver is on the street again.Happy about it.Read that you get new wheels for Mizfit....Cool.Glad to hear about you my friend.I'm not logging to much in the forum but is NICE to read message from my friends here.Take care Perrenoud and God Blessings....
  4. StormSurfer
    04-17-2014 11:44 PM - permalink
    Hey Perrenoud.Thanks for the visit to my profile and for the comment about the new wheels on "QuikSilver".Really i like the new look my friend.By the way...I miss your Merry Christmas for 2013 from you in my profile.I don't see it on time.I'm really sorry about it.Thanks Mike and i hope this year is a GOOD one for you,your family and friends.Take care buddy and you know something....You are my first friend here in FF and a GOOD one....
  5. StormSurfer
    10-05-2013 09:25 PM - permalink
    Hey Mike...Thanks for stopping by my page.Nice that you like the new wheels too....I'm loving them.They take some little time for cleaning them good BUT i can deal with it....See you around the forum my friend.
  6. StormSurfer
    10-21-2011 08:34 AM - permalink
    The Perrenoud HB looks GREAT!!!! I like it....Nice work.How many time to finish it?
  7. StormSurfer
    10-20-2011 09:55 PM - permalink
    Hi Perrenoud.....I finish modding my FIT.I install T1R S-Coil Springs.The car runs Great and the look is really nice....Here a video clip...My Honda Fit Sport 2010 - YouTube
  8. StormSurfer
    08-29-2011 06:51 PM - permalink
    Hi Perrenoud.Thanks my friend for your comment of my ride with the new rims.Yes man... the car looks nice with them.But i want to said ....Your FIT is one of a kind here in FF.New small changes are coming to my Silverboard.....See you around.
  9. StormSurfer
    07-05-2011 08:39 PM - permalink
    Hi Perrenoud.Thanks for passing by my profile.I like very much the Nova and LOL about the surfing racks.My surfboard is my Honda Fit.I run old school skateboards.I have 3 G&S old school skateboards and one Riviera Bob Marley edition longboard.I enjoy very much riding my boards....
    My favorite Skate team from the 80's.
    YouTube - ‪G&S Skateboarding Team Video 1984‬‏
  10. StormSurfer
    05-06-2011 11:44 PM - permalink
    Hi Perrenound.Just passing by your profile.Thanks for your friendship.Glad to have my first friend here in FF.See you around the forum and keep the good work on your Fit.The Fit looks really nice.....