UK - Where Can I Buy Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Talking UK - Where Can I Buy Parts?

Hey Guys!

Only just found this part of the forum, it's hidden right at the bottom of the list

Looks like there's quite a crowd from the UK around and about!

Anyone know of a good place to get parts for the Jazz, I know of VTEC Direct that supply a considerable amount of JDM Import parts, but was wondering if anyone knew anywhere else that could supply?

Cheers in advance!

Chris

Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
Try Spoon Europe www.spoonsportseurope.net, it's located in Britain. I ordered my parts there and I can't wait to get'em. The prices are, of course, quite expensive but the parts are dope.

I also know Sumo Ltd. in the UK, they offer J's Racing parts. You can also purchase TEIN springs in the UK.

Old 10-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Nice!

Cheers for the info mate, i'll definitely be checking those out!

Hope the stuff you ordered comes soon, I'm sure it'll look great

Chris

Old 10-03-2008, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member
I hope it will look pretty dope. I can't wait to get it. And if you order with Spoon and they don't have your parts in stock, take the air freight option. Delivery via ship takes a load of time. Seriously.

Last edited by GTornado; 10-03-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:34 AM
try www.potn.co.uk..they got air filters, body styling, lowering springs..its cheap as well..just type honda jazz on the search box..

Js racing UK (sumo power) Js supplier in UK

Cusco Products dealer in UK. its not on there website (http://www.coordsport.com/) but just email them..sales@coordsport.com.problem is they dont stock most of the products for jazz. it takes 4-6 weeks but 50% payment upon ordering and 50% when they will deliver. thats what they told me when i inquire about a cusco rear strut bar.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:56 AM
5 Year Member
Is it possible to get some more folks in this thread? Maybe we can do a group buy in future?

Old 10-04-2008, 08:41 AM
@ GTornado post some pics as soon as u install ur spoon parts if u can..

i bought a strut bar as well in spooneurope.net and the salemans was constantly in contact to me before about some parts they have on sale.since i wasn't interested i posted it here if someone was interested.one member was able to buy the N1 muff for 30% off. but unfortunately he stops responding to emails. last time i emailed another person replied back.

maybe we can get discounts in spooneurope or other parts dealers for a group buy. i think not many are modding jazz here in UK.

you might want to check ebay.co.uk.someone is selling a mugen front grill. 9.99 is starting bid. 2 guys bought it already for 16 quid and 13 quid each. just check his reputation though bec he just sold 4 items and just join in august.and i ask the seller a question and did not reply.the pic of the item is quite nice though.search honda jazz mugen front grill on ebay.co.uk and it will come up.

Old 10-04-2008, 12:36 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the information. I'll post the first set of pictures when I receive the parts. Unfortunately, they weren't in stock so that the parts must be ordered in Japan and brought to the UK via plane. And finally there's the transfer to Germany. I hope the parts are 3 weeks away but I seriously don't know...

Would be cool to have 5 to 10 people for a group buy and I think this is quite possible. I'm also a member on a German Honda board and I'm sure, these guys also appreciate Spoon or other parts. It would be nice to save some bucks. So, if we really plan to do a group buy in future, someone should ask Spoon Sports Europe for conditions and we should agree on some products?

Last edited by GTornado; 10-04-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:50 PM
probably js or cusco dealers as well if we got at least 5 who are interested with the same product...

right now im thinking of buying a cusco front anti sway bar or the spoon's front lower arm bar.unfortunately my wife is not on my side with this mods im doing..

maybe we have to ask the dealers if they give discounts for group buy and if they do let's post it here and find other who are interested with the same product..

js products takes 6-8 weeks and cusco is 4-6 weeks if not on there stock thats what they said to me. i just inquire some products from them 2-3 wks ago..and mostly they dont stock products for the jazz..good thing with cusco is you only have to pay 50% upon ordering..so you got 4-6 weeks to save for the remaining balance..

Old 10-04-2008, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member
Spoon makes a lower arm bar? Didn't know that. Tell your wife the mods improve safety due to better handling.

What products does Cusco for the Jazz? I'm also interested in strut and lower arm bar but there is one problem. In Germany these parts must be approved, I don't know how it works in other countries.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by GTornado
Spoon makes a lower arm bar? Didn't know that. Tell your wife the mods improve safety due to better handling.

What products does Cusco for the Jazz? I'm also interested in strut and lower arm bar but there is one problem. In Germany these parts must be approved, I don't know how it works in other countries.
spoon makes the front lower arm bar and the front upper strut bar.

LOWER ARM BAR -FRONT

STRUT TOWER BAR-FRONT

i inquire 2 products about the cusco struts..1 is the rear strut bar and the 2nd one is the front anti sway/roll bar..

here is a pic of Js rear upper strut (this is same as cusco's)

and here is a pic of the front anti sway bar

cusco also got upper strut bar..

Last edited by BONGSKI; 10-05-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the information. Didn't know that. I think I'd be interested but not before Christmas. My budget is rather small atm.

Last edited by GTornado; 10-05-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by BONGSKI
you might want to check ebay.co.uk.someone is selling a mugen front grill. 9.99 is starting bid. 2 guys bought it already for 16 quid and 13 quid each. just check his reputation though bec he just sold 4 items and just join in august.and i ask the seller a question and did not reply.the pic of the item is quite nice though.search honda jazz mugen front grill on ebay.co.uk and it will come up.
Hey,

Yup i've tried to bid on that twice now, i think that he has a friend that bids on it to try and push the price up. I've only ever bothered to bid up to 15 quid in the hope that he'd get bored of relisting and just offer to sell it to me

Still, i might be wrong and he might have several for sale.

Chris

Old 10-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Have any of you guys been able to get hold of an exhaust trim? I've looked around and about for ones that fit on downward pointing exhausts but haven't found anything. Halfords only do ones for straight pipes, and the ones on ebay look a tad dodgy...

Any body else had the same problem?

Old 10-06-2008, 08:06 AM
@ chris901202
i emailed one of the winner of the mugen grill (ebay)and he said it took weeks to deliver but maybe one of his friend..

about the exhaust trim just like you i went to halfords but they dont have any for the jazz downward tip..i haven't look for a while now.

Old 10-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Chris901202
Hey,

Yup i've tried to bid on that twice now, i think that he has a friend that bids on it to try and push the price up. I've only ever bothered to bid up to 15 quid in the hope that he'd get bored of relisting and just offer to sell it to me

Still, i might be wrong and he might have several for sale.

Chris

i just won 1 of the JDM grill and it arrives today.i paid for 25 including delivery. he charge too much on delivery though..he charge 9 pounds for the delivery but the postoffice counter label said he paid only 3.80..

im gonna try to install it this week end since it will take me a lot of time because the whole bumper needs to be taken out (im not DIYer type ).
im gonna post some pic if i will be able to install it ..

vladimir

Old 10-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Another site which has a few Jazz parts:

Tokyo Express Car Performance and Tuning Parts for honda mitsubishi subaru nissan mazda toyota

They are also able to import stuff direct from anywhere especially US and Japan.

Very nice people to deal with.. and are able to give a small deposit for an expensive item.

Delivery of items are spot on as well - never had a delayed delivery.

Managed to secure a set of Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers from there at a reasonable price yet good enough to reserve one before Skunk2 coilovers increased their price by 20% the day after.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:11 AM
5 Year Member
Nice link, thank you. I've just compared the Spoon parts and this shop is quite expensive, but got some really cool stuff.

Old 10-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Talking Ebay Mugen Grille

Looks like two of us have bought a grill from the same guy

I won mine 2 days ago, so not sure when it will turn up, deffo post some pics of yours when it's fitted.

You were saying that you were going to take off the bumper to fit it, I got some info saying that you just had to undo some clips,

see this thread for more info

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ont-grill.html

Good luck with it! I'll be fitting mine too as soon as it turns up and I get it sprayed!

Chris

Old 10-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Chris901202
Looks like two of us have bought a grill from the same guy

I won mine 2 days ago, so not sure when it will turn up, deffo post some pics of yours when it's fitted.

You were saying that you were going to take off the bumper to fit it, I got some info saying that you just had to undo some clips,

Good luck with it! I'll be fitting mine too as soon as it turns up and I get it sprayed!

Chris
i was about to install it yesterday when i noticed that the grill was way bigger then my stock. i think its not the grill for my car model...i got 2003 jazz..haven't seen a jazz lately in my area so that i can check if its different from others.

it took mine weeks to be delivered.

I got some info saying that you just had to undo some clips,

even though i didnt install mine, i check how will i install it.pop out the black plastic screw on top of the hood and there is no way you can remove the 2 philip screw holding the grill without taking the bumper off. but like i said it maybe different with the other model. because i saw it from here as well i think..what he did is just pop out the 4 screws on top of the hood, then another 3 or 5 tab holding the grill.

anyway post a pic after you install it.

Quick Reply: UK - Where Can I Buy Parts?