Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Tech: The Great Honda Jazz Exhaust Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 08:57 PM
scrub that ^^ I just identified the system, is a Fujitsubo (FGK) power getter catback, certified by Jasma.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member

^^Too loud?

Old 10-08-2014, 02:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by strepto
A few nice-to-knows about Jazz Exhaust:
- Too large exhaust piping (60mm pluss) will in most cases decrease performance, simply because the exhaust uses more time to leave the engine.
I have been researching my butt off and I can not find any info so support this. Does anyone here know where I can see documentation that this is the case (or would be the case) if I were to change my exhaust diameter to wider than 60mm?

I ask because I'm ~~><~~ close to changing my exhaust setup to 2.5" tomorrow.

Old 10-10-2014, 10:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx
I have been researching my butt off and I can not find any info so support this. Does anyone here know where I can see documentation that this is the case (or would be the case) if I were to change my exhaust diameter to wider than 60mm?

I ask because I'm ~~><~~ close to changing my exhaust setup to 2.5" tomorrow.
2.5" I think is to big for the Fit unless your boosted. NA I would say 2.25" is the max. Some are seeing good results with 2". I know I can't speak on the GK Fits since I have a GD but there isn't that much of a difference i'd imagine.

Old 11-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Cool

It would be nice to find some Catback systems for the GE8. From what I've found there seems to be only Invidia but not sure. I've emailed them to know if it fits our car.

Other companies offer axleback mainly... Almost no "complete solution" available for the GE8.

Buying every parts form different manufacturer brings up the bill to about 1,200$ ! lol

Old 11-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by kurisu
here is Part 2!
http://agr33n3rfilm.com/Fit/hfp.mov

this video is in QuickTime format. It is on my website.
Sorry youtube.com was being dumb.

or myspace MySpace Videos: Exhaust Sound Notes for fitfreak.net by agr33n3rfilm

First part is shot from the inside while driving spiritedly.
2nd part is from a stop outside.

the "kurisu" is to block out the licence plate.

Oh yeah I forgot. This is with HFP Exhaust.
Thanks for this!

Old 11-16-2014, 11:42 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pmt666
It would be nice to find some Catback systems for the GE8. From what I've found there seems to be only Invidia but not sure. I've emailed them to know if it fits our car.

Other companies offer axleback mainly... Almost no "complete solution" available for the GE8.

Buying every parts form different manufacturer brings up the bill to about 1,200$ ! lol
For $1200 you could have someone make a badass exhaust. My custom axle back is running me like $550. And thats using a Burns muffler.

Old 09-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Megan MO-E Universal Exhaust

Anyone running this?

Name:  2821675D-FA68-443E-9C80-CCFDAAA1F48F.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  137.6 KB

Old 12-27-2015, 02:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by KingRichard
This is something that I do on my GF car and here is some short review.
Do to her automatic transmission several changes have not being done, so the car will have more power.

Header == SPOON
By far its the best header ever. The one in the picture above doesnt even look like SPOON (more like GD1) Spoon version are very smooth and nicely build. Off course there are others such as Xforce, Mugen, J' Racing, Malaysian (HotBits) and several local brand. Which uncomparable. I say go with SPOON!

Downpipe == Custom
Well the arent too much alternative and in my case I got a very good quality version made in thailand. Compare to Xforce, Mugen, J's Racing, and Hotbits etc. Changing your downpipe doesn't really make a different because u basically try to remove the Catalic Converter to boost the power

At first I didnt change the downpipe and to be honest it really make a different in performance. However it really boost the DB level of the sound inside your car.

B Pipe == Standard
Again since I'm running on auto this is the less thing you want to change. Since removing the Catalic Converter will surely make the car loose its power and further increase the DB level. However if you want to make it look nice then surely change this will make the cosmetics looks good.

Exhaust == HKS Pro
Well, the best bang for buck. However several brand do make a better product. However most of them just look better and did not adjust the performance. However there are one brand, which I believe do make the best Exhaust (J's Racing) which made by Titanium in this case very light .5 KG compare to mine 5KG. hehehehe...

Overal changing your exhaust system will not be maximum if you didnt change your CAI too. So, please do change it. Maybe I'll make some review later on about the best CAI for our hamster.

Hope this help.
I was wondering how loud your exhaust is with all those mods? I have a DC CAI, weapon r intake manifold, DC headers, Megan cat delete, and a DC cat-back.. The issue is with out the silencer in the exhaust, the sound level coming out of the exhaust gives me a head ache lol. So I'm trying to find a replacement with a lower tone that won't run me $$$

Attached Images  
Old 12-27-2015, 02:41 AM
5 Year Member
Put your cat back in then.

Old 01-30-2021, 10:59 PM
Lightbulb Varex Muffler install

For those who want a quiet like a stock exhaust and lound on demand,Vrex is the solution. i have tried many methods to try to quiet down my exhaust because i was NA k20 swap 1st now i am k24turbo.So i need big exhaust but dont like it loud all the time.
This varex model fits nice under our Fits. Varex Muffler VMK10-250
Imported from Australlia All the way to Pakistan. Costed me near 470$ for muffler alone. I will make video about cruing and WOT too but in my opinion drone is absolutely non even with the butterfly open at WOT and cruising.

Last edited by Fit Hybrid RS 2012; 03-28-2021 at 03:16 PM.