Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Greetings all!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Greetings all!

Finally joined the forum today after visiting for about a month while waiting for my new 2017 Fit Hit to come in. Well, picked it up yesterday. We got the Modern Steel Metallic color with cvt.

The Hit model is the top of the line here in Mx. but it falls kind of in between the LX and EX model in the U.S. It's missing a lot of the fancy electronics of the U.S. models but has the 16" wheels and fog lights. Of course with an OTD price of around $12,000 I can live with that.

I had the dealer put the window tint and security film on before we picked it up and also got the nose mask. Also ordered the Wheelskins steering wheel cover, leather shift knob from Bernardi and a Husky cargo mat.

Looking forward to contributing and gleaning as much information as I can.

Old 01-28-2017, 11:34 AM
Congrats on your new rig, crazygrandfather! Hope you enjoy! Welcome to the forums.

Old 01-28-2017, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by abueloloco
Finally joined the forum today after visiting for about a month while waiting for my new 2017 Fit Hit to come in. Well, picked it up yesterday. We got the Modern Steel Metallic color with cvt.

The Hit model is the top of the line here in Mx. but it falls kind of in between the LX and EX model in the U.S. It's missing a lot of the fancy electronics of the U.S. models but has the 16" wheels and fog lights. Of course with an OTD price of around $12,000 I can live with that.

I had the dealer put the window tint and security film on before we picked it up and also got the nose mask. Also ordered the Wheelskins steering wheel cover, leather shift knob from Bernardi and a Husky cargo mat.

Looking forward to contributing and gleaning as much information as I can.

Cant understand why we don't have more packages available here. I would have wanted the one you have. Not a lot of super fancy gadgets just the LX with wheels and fogs. I know you can add them, but for probably couple thousand more.

Old 01-28-2017, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by The Fitness
Congrats on your new rig, crazygrandfather! Hope you enjoy! Welcome to the forums.
Thanks, lot of great ideas on this forum. Really enjoying my Fit.

Old 01-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Corsair
Cant understand why we don't have more packages available here. I would have wanted the one you have. Not a lot of super fancy gadgets just the LX with wheels and fogs. I know you can add them, but for probably couple thousand more.
Yeah, this package works great for me. If I want to add additional mods they're pretty much available aftermarket.

Old 01-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by abueloloco
Yeah, this package works great for me. If I want to add additional mods they're pretty much available aftermarket.

My only hang up on getting some wheels is although probably extremely minimal, I wonder what the mpg difference would be. I haven't researched it although I will, I have OCD so every mpg I want, its a hobby. As for the fogs, I had a yaris and briefly looked into adding some factory ones on, wow at that project, just little more than I wanted to tackle.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:28 AM
5 Year Member
Bienvenido abuelo! Por fin no soy el unico loco en el foro! JAJA

Old 01-30-2017, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
Bienvenida y felicitaciones

iHola, Abuelo!

Old 02-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by fittmann
iHola, Abuelo!
Ask and you shall receive:

I'll need to take a better picture after I get it washed. The streets in front of our house are dirt and cobblestone so it's hard to keep clean.