Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Question on Retrofit setup: high beam & DRL

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 02:23 AM
Question on Retrofit setup: high beam & DRL

i have a 2013 honda fit sport.

i have a pair of LS430 projector with d2s bulb and denso ballast from another car. now i plan to transfer it over to the Fit.
i understand that the Fit will no longer have high beams.

i plan to mod my fog lights to 'independent fogs' thus use them as DRL.

after the ls430 goes in as low beams and use independent fogs as DRL, my question is will the DRL warning light or high beam warning light on the dash come on because the car does not 'sense' any of them on?

thank you.

Old 07-11-2016, 07:21 AM
If you pull the DRL fuse it shouldn't give you any error lights.

Old 07-11-2016, 07:23 AM
And the high beam indication light only comes on when you have your high beams illuminated.

Old 01-19-2017, 11:37 PM
Weird stuff someone help

So...

I have had my 2012 fit since 2011 got these freaking bright F'in lights that blind everyone in front of me a couple of months to a year of getting the car(no issue what's so ever) Well anyways, this past week or two we've had real bad storms(rain wind etc) that somehow f'd something up and I started experiencing my DRL would turn on randomly when the engine is shut off. And the only way for me to turn off the DRL would be to start and turn off engine.

From here its only gonna get weirder so this issue didn't stop it only got worst.. So knowing this was happening I would look out if my lights were on or not and when I went to try and start the engine to turn the DRL off that shit wouldn't even turn over. Fcuk!!! Tried again.... fcukkkk! So called AAA jumped etcetc...

After jump went to autozone Battery is fine Wtf is the issue.. Boom same drain happened next morning so after i got a jump and ran the engine for 1hr and half took it back to the place my stupid father got it installed dude charged me 25$ for fixer upper whatever!!! Now with no battery drain lights seem fine but I get the DRL indicator light comes on when I start engine ebreak released with a buzzing noise. Until I switch the light on drl turns off no noise but all the interior lights go fcuking dim as fcuk...

Sorry so long anyways here the icing... so read a lot of the threads and did the solution of taking the 7.5 fuse out of #15.... Didn't do shit.. DRL still on Wtf now???? Anyone?

​​​​