Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Costco's Coverking Neoprene Seat Cover

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Costco's Coverking Neoprene Seat Cover

Costco Coverking Neoprene Seat Cover Kit

Only $165 for each row. That's a good price.

anyone got this seat cover? Is it good? Any pic?
Thanks

Old 03-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Sounds good, especially this "Custom made to fit perfectly (1 week production time)".

Perhaps that means they leave a hole for the airbags.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
I purchased mine for $200 a row so yes thats a good price.

As for how it fits...perfect. Nice and snug. Take your time when installing them and you'll be fine. Black with charcoal gray looks closest to the stock Sport seats, actually I've had a couple of people think that's how the stock seats came.

Almost forgot. There are holes and a flap for the front seat airbags to deploy properly.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Wave, any pic you could share with us?

Old 03-10-2007, 09:59 AM
anyone know of any other reasonably priced service or pre-mades of around that cost range (150-200 USD)?

Costco looks great, but it's a $50 membership as well.. and we don't have one around here to make use of that membership.

Though might still do it for that price

Old 03-10-2007, 10:46 AM
hkronin, did you check costco return policy?
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.

Well, get the membership, order whatever you want from them, and then cancel the membership after you got the items :P

Old 03-10-2007, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hkronin
anyone know of any other reasonably priced service or pre-mades of around that cost range (150-200 USD)?
There's some for sale on ebay, a set (both rows) for $125. eBay Motors: Custom Seat Covers HONDA FIT 2007 Full Set (item 140094871315 end time Mar-16-07 09:47:21 PDT)

Someone on another post here bought some and is really happy with them. They are a canvas material and only one color, so maybe not the fanciest but look perfect if you got sloppy pets, kids, or friends.

Old 03-10-2007, 09:49 PM
5 Year Member
Wave, could you post some photos? How does it look with the back seats down (does it cover the backside of the seats)? Thanks

Old 08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Anyone using these today? I'm curious about how hard it would be to install these. Do you have to take the chairs off the car or anything crazy like that?

Old 08-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Installing Coverking Seat Covers

Pardon if this was covered elsewhere.... I did search for it...

Anyone who has gotten the Coverking custom fit neoprene seat covers, such as the ones sold through Costco, how easy / difficult are they to put on? Do you have to take apart anything? The Coverking site only says it takes 30 minutes but I don't see any links to online installation directions.

Oh, and please post pictures if you can!

Old 08-14-2009, 04:25 AM
5 Year Member
I was gonna order some for my fit, but i havn't yet. I do have some on my 2005 nissan pathfinder! I can tell u that, no it's not a 30 minute install. It'll take u about a full hour for both front seats (unpacking, reading instructions, test-fitting, reading instructions, stretching, did i mention reading instructions? lol) But for the pathy it's a two-piece cover. They fit very nicely and snug, just like oem seat covers! It doesn't in any way affect the usage of the seat (the pathy's pass. seat folds down and it does so easily being a 2 piece seatcover). I'd say it's the same for the fit. Go fer it!

I know there are some users on the forum that do have them, but they havn't been online for a while for any input. U might wanna try pm'ing leonine, i know he has them.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Hey thanks for responding. I'll hit up leonine. Did you get yours through Costco? I'm not a member, but my uncle is. I didn't know if it's a total online thing (and I just need to get his Costco e-mail to log in) or if one has to show up at a Costco store? Any idea on that?

Old 08-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
I was gonna order some for my fit, but i havn't yet. I do have some on my 2005 nissan pathfinder! I can tell u that, no it's not a 30 minute install. It'll take u about a full hour for both front seats (unpacking, reading instructions, test-fitting, reading instructions, stretching, did i mention reading instructions? lol) But for the pathy it's a two-piece cover. They fit very nicely and snug, just like oem seat covers! It doesn't in any way affect the usage of the seat (the pathy's pass. seat folds down and it does so easily being a 2 piece seatcover). I'd say it's the same for the fit. Go fer it!

I know there are some users on the forum that do have them, but they havn't been online for a while for any input. U might wanna try pm'ing leonine, i know he has them.
I also meant to ask - how do they feel on your bare legs? I thought they might be itchy? Do they snag at all? How do they do with lint / hair? Thanks!

Old 08-15-2009, 12:16 AM
5 Year Member
Neoprene is a soft material. It never bothered me on bare feet.

Yeah i ordered through costco.com. the first set i ordered, i didn't like the colors so i took it back to the store and got full refund. Then i ordered them again and they came in the next week and the colors matched perfectly.

Oh and ordering it through costco ur saving like $150!! I'd say use ur uncles account and just pay him back.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:29 PM
I just ordered mine yesterday! I opted with the black and charcoal combo. I hope they look good... it was either that or all black. I'll post pictures when I get them on.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Lipappy
I just ordered mine yesterday! I opted with the black and charcoal combo. I hope they look good... it was either that or all black. I'll post pictures when I get them on.
Where did you order them? Online []Costco there only seems to be a single, standard size option with no choice of color. I'm not too keen on having some huge 'DUB' label on the front of the covers. Any pics yet?

Old 08-26-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm assuming mine are custom fit, if the website made me enter in the car make model and year. I got to chose with or without armrest, and got choice of colors. I don't know why you found something different. So far I haven't been told that they are ready, and it's been about 8 business days, so we'll see. I'll def. post pictures if it works out.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:15 AM
definately looking foward to some pics!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Update: They are officially on their way and will be here on Monday!

Old 08-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Update: I have been posting in another thread now. I have ordered the Costco covers in charcoal gray and they will arrive in 2 days! My only worry is on the back of the backseats - I have the OEM cargo shelf and the way they install it - they put snaps on the back of the rear seats, so now I'm thinking the seat covers won't have holes to accomodate the snaps for the shelf. I certainly don't want to poke holes in it. I guess I'll see what I can do.... maybe just go with the front seats and return the rear seat covers if need be.

And I'll be sure to submit pics!

Quick Reply: Costco's Coverking Neoprene Seat Cover