Originally Posted by Local Tint Shop
We have a few film choices for your 2008 Honda Fit:
1) Llumar (ATC Charcoal Color-Stable Premium Dyed Film) - Complete Tint - $149.00 + Tax (Sale $139.00 + Tax) *38% Heat Rejection
2) Llumar (ATR Charcoal High Performance Metalized Film) - Complete Tint - $169.00 + Tax (Sale $149.00 + Tax) *48% Heat Rejection
3) SunTek (Carbon Series Non Interference Carbon Film) - Complete Tint - $209.00 + Tax (Sale $189.00 + Tax) *needed if you listen to A.M. Radio *50% Heat Rejection
4) Llumar (CTX Axcess Non Interference Nano Technology Film) - Complete Tint - $259.00 + Tax (Sale $239.00 + Tax) *needed if you listen to A.M. Radio *55% Heat Rejection
5) Llumar (AIRBLUE80 Non Interference Nano Technology Film) - Complete Tint - $269.00 + Tax (Sale $249.00 + Tax) *needed if you listen to A.M. Radio *43% Heat Rejection
I have always thought that Llumar was the "top of the line" tint, but Suntek is more expensive.
Llumar metalized seems to me to be the best for me. I don't really listen to AM radio much. The GPS, I mount low on the windshield, so no tint will be between it and the sky, so that shouldn't be an issue, correct?
#3 could work, but I've not heard much about Suntek films.
However, I could also go with #4, the non interference nano technology film. Never heard of this before... Can anyone give me any thoughts? New to the idea of tinting, but these windows let in too much light! I want to go with something like 30% the whole way around.