Fit FREAK.net

Go Back   Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > Fit Trix > Fit Interior Modifications
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Welcome to Fit Freak!
Welcome to Fit Freak,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 11:28 AM

JahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to liveJahJahwarrior relies on Rep Points to live
Points: 509, Level: 10 Points: 509, Level: 10 Points: 509, Level: 10
Level up: 18%, 41 Points needed
Level up: 18% Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
Tint: Llumar vs. Suntek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Tint Shop
We have a few film choices for your 2008 Honda Fit:

1) Llumar (ATC Charcoal Color-Stable Premium Dyed Film) - Complete Tint - $149.00 + Tax (Sale $139.00 + Tax) *38% Heat Rejection

2) Llumar (ATR Charcoal High Performance Metalized Film) - Complete Tint - $169.00 + Tax (Sale $149.00 + Tax) *48% Heat Rejection

3) SunTek (Carbon Series Non Interference Carbon Film) - Complete Tint - $209.00 + Tax (Sale $189.00 + Tax) *needed if you listen to A.M. Radio *50% Heat Rejection

4) Llumar (CTX Axcess Non Interference Nano Technology Film) - Complete Tint - $259.00 + Tax (Sale $239.00 + Tax) *needed if you listen to A.M. Radio *55% Heat Rejection

5) Llumar (AIRBLUE80 Non Interference Nano Technology Film) - Complete Tint - $269.00 + Tax (Sale $249.00 + Tax) *needed if you listen to A.M. Radio *43% Heat Rejection
I have always thought that Llumar was the "top of the line" tint, but Suntek is more expensive.

Llumar metalized seems to me to be the best for me. I don't really listen to AM radio much. The GPS, I mount low on the windshield, so no tint will be between it and the sky, so that shouldn't be an issue, correct?

#3 could work, but I've not heard much about Suntek films.

However, I could also go with #4, the non interference nano technology film. Never heard of this before... Can anyone give me any thoughts? New to the idea of tinting, but these windows let in too much light! I want to go with something like 30% the whole way around.

Last edited by JahJahwarrior; 05-10-2010 at 11:32 AM..
Sponsored Links
Registered users do not see this ad.
Click here to register for free!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:28 AM