Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

: Suspension :

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
HSD is a function over form coil over. I ride daily for work. I am now on full soft. I do not mind the ride at all. Sure BC coils ride a little smoother and softer than these. I do feel the bumps. It's not that bad though. It's not as bad as you would think in my opinion. They are a racing coilover though. But I know at least 10 people who drive them daily.

I have a buddy with a 335 who blew his after 3-4 years. Ran them in the winter fully slammed in full stiff. So you can imagine why they blew.

Everyone else who rides them has no issues. It's not like stock suspension. You will feel the road below you. It's nice though.

My rear goes lower than the front. I can tuck tire in the rear. The front is about half a finger wheel gap without removing perches. I will post a pic this weekend of my set up. I'm doing my best to eliminate as much gap as possible without adjusting my preload over the manufacture specs. I had a real stiff preload previously which caused some issues and needed to be changed.

Old 05-30-2015, 12:37 AM
5 Year Member
After searching, and searching I finally found Tokico HTS thanks to Chris at RedShift these will be paired with Ground Control Coilovers to hopefully provide a much nicer, and more reliable ride than the piece of shit Buddy Club N+ I'm currently running.

Will update after install.