FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Too lazy to read probably DOESN'T promote critical thinking.

Keep in mind, plastics and other materials in a car's interior, even fabrics, outgas as well. Toxins are everywhere.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:42 PM
5 Year Member
I would encourage reading the wikipedia article on PVC for more neutral and sourced information. The information posted is fear-mongering copypasta with half-truths and little factual information. If you can't tell this is fear-mongering, just look to the statement about Chlorine. Elemental chlorine is toxic of course, but yet it's not in it's elemental form in PVC. Nor is it in elemental form in NaCl, sodium chloride, which is common table salt, which is in your body AT ALL TIMES, and without it you would die. OMG DEATH! FEAR!

I'm not saying PVC is ZUPER environmentally awesome, but it's not going to cause you to die of cancer before you die of something else. If you are a worker in the PVC industry, you might have some cause of concern for the safety protocols in use, but normal exposure to PVC should not be concerning. And if you are so afraid of everything, perhaps you shouldn't be driving, because it's a huge risk factor for DEATH!

Old 05-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
naa no secret lol. I got grey center, black sides and blue stitching. I wanted it as close to stock but yet still get that custom look with the blue stitching. The door panels r gonna be wrapped in probably grey or black material, not too sure yet. I added ass heaters on the pass seat cuz any girl that sits in my car says that they are cold and i HATE running the heater. =P
Hey man, that's the exact combo I was considering. Can you post some pics of it? I'd like to see how it looks before I pull the trigger.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm seriously considering getting a set. I hate the fabric that's on my fit.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 PM
5 Year Member
I'll be ordering covers this summer, hate how they attract everything.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
Mine are ordered--light gray inner and outer with dark gray thread--now the waiting game begins. I'm thinking of hanging them in the garage for a week or so before install to take care of some of the outgassing.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by KevinFlynn
Hey man, that's the exact combo I was considering. Can you post some pics of it? I'd like to see how it looks before I pull the trigger.
This is a photoshop, but you get the idea

Old 05-08-2012, 11:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by msbxiv
Mine are ordered--light gray inner and outer with dark gray thread--now the waiting game begins. I'm thinking of hanging them in the garage for a week or so before install to take care of some of the outgassing.
Are there any pictures with the light grey seats? I'm interested in how well that color matches the headliner and some of the other interior plastics.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OH FO SHO
Are there any pictures with the light grey seats?
I'll take a picture of mine in 10+ weeks, or whenever they get here.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by OH FO SHO
Are there any pictures with the light grey seats? I'm interested in how well that color matches the headliner and some of the other interior plastics.
CLICK HERE

Old 05-13-2012, 02:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by WiggumS2K
I really like the look of the ivory colored covers in that blue fit, but in the end decided that the light gray would look closer to the stock color on the base model (with PMM paint), and maybe wouldn't show as much dirt, but I'm probably kidding myself there.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:26 AM
5 Year Member
I have a question regarding the Clazzio seats. I have the OEM armrest for driver only (not the one with storage). Do all Clazzio ships with the armrest cover as well ? I noticed that some of you have the armrest and it is covered by Clazzio material.

Thank you !

Old 05-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by spookyneo
I have a question regarding the Clazzio seats. I have the OEM armrest for driver only (not the one with storage). Do all Clazzio ships with the armrest cover as well ? I noticed that some of you have the armrest and it is covered by Clazzio material.

Thank you !
I selected no armrest and got one shipped anyways. I will say my drivers side didnt have a cutout.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
Clazzio sends out the arm rest regardless of your model. It is meant to fit the Honda Fit Sport arm rest (OEM)

Old 05-17-2012, 01:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bean_Garage
Clazzio sends out the arm rest regardless of your model. It is meant to fit the Honda Fit Sport arm rest (OEM)
Thank you.

I'm not ready to buy yet, but how much would be shipping to Canada ? My postal code is J8E2S6. Thanks !

Old 05-19-2012, 03:42 AM
what's a good combo for SSM GE other than all black?

Old 05-27-2012, 03:54 PM
whats the delivery time for a set with black suede outside, pvc perforated middle, red stitch?

Old 05-27-2012, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Nicotine
whats the delivery time for a set with black suede outside, pvc perforated middle, red stitch?
I believe it's 8-12 weeks, but check with Bean's to confirm.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by spookyneo
Thank you.

I'm not ready to buy yet, but how much would be shipping to Canada ? My postal code is J8E2S6. Thanks !
Hello,

Extra shipping to Canada is $65 due to the large weight and size of the package.

what's a good combo for SSM GE other than all black?
Black outer / grey insert / grey stitching has been a popular one!

2012FitFan is correct, it is around 10-12 weeks.

Thanks everyone, keep the questions coming!

Old 05-29-2012, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bean_Garage
Thanks everyone, keep the questions coming!
It would be really helpful to get periodic updates on order status--when I ordered beangarage.com said up to 8 weeks to delivery on custom orders, and above you said 10-12 weeks. Is there any way for you to send out occasional status updates? I only ordered 4 weeks ago, but it would be nice to know if the covers are even in transit yet from Japan.

Quick Reply: Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit