FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

Carbon fiber or wood interior for New Honda FIT

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
Carbon fiber or wood interior for New Honda FIT

Hi everyone,

check out these new interior packages for 2015 Honda Fit. Our dash kits will allow you to completely restyle your stock interior without any modifications!

Our dash kits for older pre-2015 models were discussed earlier in this thread: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...-trim-kit.html

Dash pieces are laser cut to perfectly match with every single edge of the dash on your Fit.
Each piece consists of 2 layers:
1. Material: real carbon fiber, Real wood, or polyurethane (fake wood)
2. Protective layer of transparent polyurethane (Real brushed aluminum doesn't have this layer).

They are only 1/8" thick and attach with adhesive interior 3M tape.
This installation video will give you an idea of how does it work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UGhujqLMbg

It looks really impressive in person.

ReminŽ - Honda Fit 2015 Basic Dash Kit

Here is an example of a wood kit installed on a previous generation Honda Fit (Picture of one of the forum members):

Dash kits for all older Fit models are available here: Honda Fit Custom Dash Kits CARiD.com

You can select one of 40 (!) finishes including Real Carbon fiber, Real and synthetic wood, Brushed Aluminum, Chrome and solid colors like yellow, blue etc.

Remin Materials

It's a great product and a very unique option. Plus it is many times easier and cheaper than refinish your dash.

A kit will be produced on your order. Production takes only about 5 business days. After that the package will be shipped straight to your door!
We ship to Canada too!

Exclusive discounts are available for the forum members!
Leave your inquiries in the comments below!

Old 06-17-2015, 03:44 PM
HI,

Will a kit be available the for the 5" color screen Fit?

Old 06-18-2015, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
Looks like we only have kits for 2015 models with 7" screens. What year is your Fit, and is that a stock or aftermarket screen?

Old 06-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by carid
Looks like we only have kits for 2015 models with 7" screens. What year is your Fit, and is that a stock or aftermarket screen?
It's stock.
The EX and EX-L models come with 7" screens but the 2015 LX base model has a 5" color display.

Old 06-19-2015, 03:31 AM
Former Vendor
That's right, the kits for models with 5" screen may be available in the future but we do not have any exact estimate on it.

If you like this dash kit and want to add some wood, aluminum or carbon fiber accents - you can order this kit just don't install the radio console part, or simply get few pieces out of this kit on a custom order.

Just let me know what finish do you like, what are the # of the pieces that you would like to get, what is your shipping zip and I will calculate a quote for you (also please include your email).

Old 06-20-2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator
I got my B&I 3D steering wheel trim from you guys, love it. I still plan to get the whole dash kit eventually

Attached Thumbnails Carbon fiber or wood interior for New Honda FIT-16008954414_56c8e2008a_c.jpg  
Old 06-22-2015, 06:18 AM
Former Vendor
Awesome it looks so much VIP. B&I kits are also great. They have 2d flat kits for the dash.

Old 06-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator
Awesome it looks so much VIP. B&I kits are also great. They have 2d flat kits for the dash.
Yea I'll be getting the 2D kit for the rest of the dash.
I just wish they made 3D for the rest of the dash because the 3D steering wheel trim is an awesome addition but all still great quality nonetheless.

Old 07-01-2015, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Burzpaw
I got my B&I 3D steering wheel trim from you guys, love it. I still plan to get the whole dash kit eventually

where did you get the passenger cup holder man?!?!?!

Old 07-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by OneStopCustoms
where did you get the passenger cup holder man?!?!?!
The homie makes these homemade tables and trays, search up Flossd or Mark E Brookin on Facebook He recently started doing more options for material and designs-- you have to make your own brackets though.

Old 07-04-2015, 07:04 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
burzpaw's look good, but meh, these carid stick-on over lays look extremely fake and cheap. better off doing a wrap using the latest 4D overlays imho, or just leave it stock.

Honda makes the cf pieces for the GE, not sure about the GK's. I have the set for my '12. it fits the door trims well as it's contoured to the shape of the trim not just a flat piece with thick adhesive on the back like this set.

Old 07-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by kenchan
burzpaw's look good, but meh, these carid stick-on over lays look extremely fake and cheap. better off doing a wrap using the latest 4D overlays imho, or just leave it stock.

Honda makes the cf pieces for the GE, not sure about the GK's. I have the set for my '12. it fits the door trims well as it's contoured to the shape of the trim not just a flat piece with thick adhesive on the back like this set.
Yea if I really wanted to spend I'd wrap with overlays or even hydrodip haha. I would definitely not use all the pieces with the 2D stuff but the steering wheel one was a good buy.

Old 07-11-2015, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member
Yea if I really wanted to spend I'd wrap with overlays or even hydrodip haha. I would definitely not use all the pieces with the 2D stuff but the steering wheel one was a good buy.
Z, if I am understanding correctly, you just purchased the steering wheel cover without the rest of the kit? How?

I want a cf steering wheel cover, but I don't want the whole kit (right now).

Old 07-11-2015, 12:41 AM
5 Year Member
Is this a discounted item for Forum Members?

Old 07-11-2015, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Mr.Hollow
Z, if I am understanding correctly, you just purchased the steering wheel cover without the rest of the kit? How?

I want a cf steering wheel cover, but I don't want the whole kit (right now).

For B&I, they have a 2D dash kit that doesn't have a steering wheel trim. But what they do have for the steering wheel is a 3D which is purchased separately. I intended to buy the steering wheel trim to test out the quality/look

Old 07-11-2015, 07:01 PM
5 Year Member
For B&I, they have a 2D dash kit that doesn't have a steering wheel trim. But what they do have for the steering wheel is a 3D which is purchased separately. I intended to buy the steering wheel trim to test out the quality/look
Thanks I actually found just the steering wheel trim piece and purchased the black cf version.

As I found out its not real cf, but on a Toyota Tundra forum someone purchased the whole kit and it looks pretty convincing. My guess is its similar to the Honda OEM "Carbon Fiber" accessory pieces.

Old 07-13-2015, 04:59 AM
Former Vendor
The 3D steering wheel piece is available separately for only $40.50 and you can select any finish available by B&I. Check it on the following page: B&IŽ - Honda Fit 2012 Interior Dash Kit

Yes 3% discount is available for the forum members on pretty much all of our products.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to calculate the quote for you!

Old 07-15-2015, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member
The 3D steering wheel piece is available separately for only $40.50 and you can select any finish available by B&I. Check it on the following page: B&IŽ - Honda Fit 2012 Interior Dash Kit

Yes 3% discount is available for the forum members on pretty much all of our products.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to calculate the quote for you!

Great thanks for the info. I was just unsure if a coupon code was needed before payment, as I did not see that info posted.