Mia FIT

Old 01-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Mia FIT

Hello was wondering if there anybody in the 305 has a fit?

Old 01-29-2008, 11:45 AM
I guess am the only one here wow

Old 01-31-2008, 09:27 PM
haha not quite. born and raised in the 305

Old 02-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Alright someone else lolololol am liking the integra rims tight work, that is the one thing I love about this car the most the lug partern 4x100 it's the shit. I got a black one too 08 just had it for a week, and you?

Old 02-01-2008, 12:10 PM
thanks. i love my blades. took em off my teggy. im kinda on the look for some new rims though. bronze im thinking.

Ive had my fit since the end of july and i love it. seriously, as soon as i saw a fit, i knew i had to have one, and when i went looking around i looked at the versa and the yaris (ick) and all those other fit-like cars and then i sat in the fit. and i bought it

any mods lined up?

Old 02-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I had an Element, and I got letter from one dealer says they would buy out my lease if I buy a new car, was leaning toward the new SI, or maybe the S2000 but the pricing for it was huge so was like forget then saw the FIT in the back of the show room and was like what is that???? And just like you sat in it and it was over, ask the guy how much and once he told me the price was like ok lets work out the numbers, the deal was ight not to happy about it but was do able. then my mom was like got to this other dealer heard they were running special's so went and they gave me a hell of a deal so go it, and love it to death lololol.

Well my first on will be done tommrow gonna make make fog lights turn on with out haveing to turn on the head lights. But for the real mods the first two I have lined up is rims and lowering, been talking to alot of people on here and might go with a 16x7 on 165/35/16. Was think 18" at first but I love the way the car looks slammed just something about it. My only thing is deciding what color rim, eaither Black, or Gold. Can't decide lolololol. And after those 2 mods was looking at that bolt on turbo kit JA Racing sell's.

What mads you got? Beside the rims and red badge's.

Old 02-01-2008, 02:56 PM
the new si is nice. my friend at work has it and he lets me drive it everyonce in a while. love the 6 speed. only problem is i can barely see over the dashboard haha

pretty much the only thing ive done is the rims and springs. im running on tein stechs and if you like the slammed look without going with coilovers i highly reccomend them. i love mine. and the blades and the badges. got my tint redone yesterday to 15 and it looks so much nicer. i have the base so i was thinking of going for a lip kit but im not really crazy about any of the aftermarket ones and i kinda like the clean look of the front bumper, so for now im gunna let it be. actually my back emblem was stolen so ive got that in the mail along with the spoon short antenna. i wanna get some shocks and struts but im waiting for some more to come out, very limited ones out right now. might get the mugen visors. was contemplating hids. im really not too sure right now. im kinda sitting back, really looking at rims, and then take it from there. i like to make sure it will look good before i actually do it haha

Old 02-04-2008, 10:11 AM
True that, wow someone shorter than me lolol anyway yea that six speed is sick was the first thing I saw.

Yea I was thinking about doing my lights like changeing the fogs to yellow and putting the HIDs also there small quick upgrade and something I can do myself also. My thing is just wanna be able to get the rims and suspension at the same time eaither that or whatever I get first and hold on till I get the next thing. Want it to look tight not half ass. Put the timts on this weekend and like yours wow what a world of a difference really like it. Put 15% all around look great nice and dark and still legal =).

Old 02-04-2008, 01:37 PM
i want rims sooo bad but im so undesicive its ridiculous. i find ones i like and then i find ones i like more. and then im not sure if they'll look good on the car. haha its sad

Old 02-04-2008, 02:36 PM
lololol I feel you dude a the same way, but as of now am pretty stuck on a set I want and the price is ok too. But for the past week been the same way on what type of rim and especially what color to get thats what am trying to decide is the color lolololol.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
i know that i want bronze. im pretty stuck on that. and i dont want thin spokes. but other then that im like undecided. i wish i could get volks but those are super baller rims haha

Old 02-05-2008, 09:29 AM
You and me booth, would love to get some volks also but o-well, well decided on the color it's gonna be black rims, and 16x7. I went yesterday to see these drag rims that look sick and I think it's the ones am gonna get if you go on DRAG Wheels they have some really sick rims there. And the price is pretty fare.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 AM
where'd you go see them at? have you checked out edge racing? their warehouse is right off the turnpike and they've got a nice selection. I was gunna get the 5zigen fn01rc, i went with a friend when he picked up his in matte black for his 240 and i loved them, but ive seen the bronze ones on a fit and im not really feeling them. but yeah if you find ones you like there you could skip out on the shipping charges and stuff. its a cool place.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Oh snap were off the turnpike is that store at never heard of it????

I went to HP on bird Rd. they had them there with tires 779.00+tax
For 16x7 with tires. You think it's a good price?

Old 02-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Yo Fit love was just talk to another meamber in miami, we gonna try to get a little meet down here, giving you a heads up so you know told him about this thread so he can join us.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:02 PM
im not really sure where, im slightley directionally stupid, but its not far off, before the fiu exit if im not mistaken. my friend told me how to get there from the passenger seat (needed my magic seats for his rims haha) website is edgeracing.com. wheres hp? website maybe?

and thanks for the heads up. i think theres just a couple of us from miami. i know towelie has about the cleanest fit ever. and theres another nhbp i saw somewhere. haha

Old 02-05-2008, 01:26 PM
You crazy man lololol, ok gonna check the website, don't think they have a website, but there on sw 40 st. and like 92 ave.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:01 PM
woman*

what other stuff do they have there besides drag wheels?

Old 02-06-2008, 10:06 AM
oop's sorry, wow now am really impressed a girl that knows what she is talking about and knows what she's doing . I guess that would explain the not being able to look over the dash .

They had bulbs, HID kits, the little simple stuff noigthing too big. Noigthing to waist your time on, gonna go by edgeracing today around lunch time to check it out I google maped and I know were it is, your right I can see how you got a little lost .

Old 02-06-2008, 11:50 AM
its alright. most people naturally assume youre a guy on a forum. haha

good luck at edge. hope you find something you like.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mia FIT