Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Old 04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Hello,

My name is Jeff. I just wanted to see if there would be any interest in Clazzio seat covers for the Fit. We had great success bringing Clazzio to the US with the Scion market, so it's time for the rest of the Big 3 of Japan to get a shot (starting with Honda, and slowly creeping into Nissan).

What is Clazzio ?
Clazzio is a form-fitting seat cover that installed over your current seats. The outer bolsters are covered by bio-pvc while the center insert can be had in Suede (synthetic) or Perforated Leather (genuine).

Is the installation difficult ?
The factory fabric is not removed, and the installation typically takes 2-3 hours (our pro installer does it in about 90 minutes). Vehicle-specific installation instructions are included with each set to ensure a smooth install process.

Does it really fit like the pictures below ?
This is a question everyone asks. Most photos/display models have extra effort in creating the perfect product presenation while the actual may fall short. The Clazzio covers actually fit as seen in the pictures. I have the covers installed in 2 of my vehicles (Toyota 4Runner and Scion xD). Both are form fitting and are mistaken to be an reupholstered seat.

What's included ?
Covers for all seats (front and rear row) and headrests. Some vehicles feature a factory arm rest, so a cover is also provided. Once I have the Fit covers in-hand (scheduled to arrive within the next 3 weeks), I will post the exact contents of the kit.

What's the pricing ?
The covers with suede center retail for $399.99 while the covers with perforated leather center retail for $499.99. Of course, no one pays retail prices online. I will be putting together special pricing for Fit owners once we see what type of interest is generated.

Pictures
Here's a mix of pictures taken. This is Clazzio's first demo vehicle, a 2006 xB.

Example of the stitching precision (example from Scion tC seat cover)

Here are a few more from my Scion xD. The covers are black... the lighting (and the wonderful sensor in my Sony P&S) didn't capture it so well.

Please post any questions/comments/suggestions below. I'll answer everything to the best of my ability. The covers will be due in soon, so I will have installed pictures on a Fit.

Thank you,
Jeff

Here's a video on YouTube featuring the Fit covers (JDM). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWl0N6M6olw @ 1:10
Please note: the covers have been fitted to the USDM Fit.

Last edited by RMS-Jeff; 04-25-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:16 PM
5 Year Member
I look forward to seeing the full leather for the Fit. Will there be color combinations available or only red or black stitching?

Also, since the Fit has side airbags, is that taken into consideration when making these seat covers?

Old 04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
The main stocking sets will be solid color (Black, Medium Gray, Beige). Custom orders will be available in the future for mixing and matching color combinations (pick an outer color, pick an inner color, pick a stitch color). I will receive the listing of what's in the enroute shipment in a few days, so I can confirm the available options on the Fit.

The seats are side airbag compatible. 6 Camry seats (best seller) were sent to an outside facility for testing. I will scan and post the documents.

YouTube Video: YouTube - Clazzio Airbag Test on Toyota Camry Seat

Last edited by RMS-Jeff; 04-25-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:35 PM
5 Year Member
WOW! Thats super cheap for some high quality and perfect fit seat covers. Any other fabric that is durable besides suede and leather?

Old 04-26-2009, 02:55 AM
5 Year Member
hmmmmmm interesting
id be interested black with green stitching

Old 04-26-2009, 04:08 AM
5 Year Member
wow. these look very very nice! interested in final pricing =]

Old 04-26-2009, 04:37 AM
5 Year Member
This are some of the best seat covers around!!! Many Scion people have them and have nothing but great things to say. Tagged for pricing

Old 04-26-2009, 10:47 AM
wow i was about to spend way to much on mugen seat covers...pft! im in for these, subscribed

Old 04-26-2009, 11:01 AM
5 Year Member
woot woot

excited about this

Old 04-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Tagged.....

Old 04-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Once they are in, I'd like to invite someone from the forums out for an install. You pay for the covers at the forum price and I'll cover the installer fee (normally $85). That way, the forum can get a first-hand impression from a local member. Plus your fingers won't ache after from pulling the covers on, lol.

Old 04-26-2009, 12:36 PM
5 Year Member
I'm interested in just getting the front seat covers, black with blue or turquoise stitching.

Old 04-26-2009, 12:48 PM
those seats r sick. i live in Hayward and would drive the 347 miles to be the first customer.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:02 PM
5 Year Member
damn id love to test fit these

wanna come north of the boarder?

Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member
for sure i'd be in for a test fit! i'm close enough!

Old 04-26-2009, 02:10 PM
5 Year Member
I'm definitely interested! Cash in hand too!

Couple questions:

1) is the price u have online for the front AND back or just the front or back?
2) What kinda warranty does it come with
3) In the pix, u have red stitching, is that stock or also customizable?
4) I'm super local and free most of the morning and evenings so i'd definitely be there for an install.

Old 04-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Looks like there is some interest, hahaha.

The pricing I noted above includes the whole vehicle (front and rear rows, headrests, arm rests in some cases). They are only available as full vehicle sets at the moment. Once we see the exact interest and feedback, we may be able to start doing front only/rear only sets. We've yet to do it on the Scion and Toyota covers since most were happy with the full set.

Nose sent a PM to me first, but I'll see what I can do.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:27 PM
The covers installed on the Jazz in the video look really wrinkled, while the pics you posted look perfect. Whats the deal? It kind of looks like they were purposely sewn wrinkled in the vid.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:37 PM
definitley interested...let me know when they're available.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by stevet47
The covers installed on the Jazz in the video look really wrinkled, while the pics you posted look perfect. Whats the deal? It kind of looks like they were purposely sewn wrinkled in the vid.
i think it might be the style

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers