General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Ordered from us ? Ikona? Read here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:53 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
if he doesnt respond for another week or so, maybe someone should contact a lawyer about a class action lawsuit against him so he wont be able to do this to anyone else. just a thought.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
if he doesnt respond for another week or so, maybe someone should contact a lawyer about a class action lawsuit against him so he wont be able to do this to anyone else. just a thought.
This is good advice!
If you want to look into our future 90 days from now here is a 38 page thread from scionlife.

The link is from page about 34 on......what I took from it.......

*On page one it starts out like this thread, where ikona will make it right

* by page 30, I gather maybe 1 person got their money back, the rest are SOL, waiting months and nothing.

* on page 33? 34? ikona shows up and brags he could buy protection by becoming a revenue paying vendor again (and maybe by bribing?) brags that anybody who would go against him would be taken care of (banned?)

* mods chime in that no supermods took free stuff from ikona, but it sounds like it was offered.

anyway, pretty darn interesting and revealing read on many levels

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...asc&&start=680

Old 07-21-2009, 10:59 PM
5 Year Member
if i wasnt out $310, id laugh lol

Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 PM
So he ripped off the Scion Forum (an IB-owned website) as a paying vendor, stopped being a vendor, threatened he could become one again via the IB management and make the criticism go away....

Then he comes to another IB-owned website (FitFreak!) and the mods here ignore that he owes people money (still!) on the Scion site. IB management tells them to make him a vendor and the same shit happens again.

Last edited by gimme; 07-24-2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: didn't need that info
Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 PM
5 Year Member
fitfolly is missing the point. It is not like the scionlife mods are just in the next row of cubicles. I am sure they do not talk to each other.
ikona is BSing, if he cant talk and worm his way out of trouble he uses intimidation. For a few bucks he can silence his critics, and get them banned

It is yet another scam form ikona, no forum owner wants members ripped off. I can tell you from experience it is hard to police vendors. Members have to let you know and I think once that happened jdmchris.com stepped up to the plate. But ALL forums protect the vendors until they know a vendor is a crook.

This is a real fooler, ikona upon examination has a criminal mind and he knows how to play everybody

Last edited by Tork; 07-21-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Banned
Tork i think me, you, and the Chicago Fit owners should pay him a visit! we're all close although i'm not real intimidating lol

Old 07-21-2009, 11:39 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
heres some info i could dig up on the guy. he also goes by the business name delta customs.

http://www.therawr.com/?p=80

tried to scam the cobalt guys too

Feeler thread. Key Hole / bumper Plugs by i-KONA - Cobalt SS Network

rx8 club
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=157931&page=4

his business myspace
MySpace.com - DELTA CUSTOMS - 20 - Male - BERWYN, Illinois - myspace.com/deltacustoms

his personal myspace
MySpace.com - John - 20 - Male - BERWYN, Illinois - myspace.com/redwhitetc

i have barely dug. im sure there is more dirt below the surface, but i have no money on this so i dont care as much. he is lucky i didnt get scammed. he would have been sorry.

Last edited by kelsodeez; 07-21-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
Tork i think me, you, and the Chicago Fit owners should pay him a visit! we're all close although i'm not real intimidating lol
My friend, we would do just fine with this scamming thieving little scum bag twerp, John Perez.........

Old 07-21-2009, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
if i wasnt out $310, id laugh lol
Matt, sorry bro!

You guys should all get together, maybe with scionlife guys as well,
If it adds up to several people, and a thousand or thousands of $$
call the Illinois States Attorney's office.

It is obvious there is no sense in waiting and hoping, everybody should post up their potential loss and team up and get this guy.
He needs to pay the price, he needs to know what it feels like to get nailed.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
he just doesn't respond anymore. I don't know why this pisses me off so bad. I never sent him a dime and would like to take a trip to Chicago...weird.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
oh and, I think a class action lawsuit takes 5 people...i think

Old 07-22-2009, 12:24 AM
i was reading the scionlife thread and it said that some of those people tried warning us about him and got banned lol. ITS A MOD CONSPIRACY! (dontbanmeplz) haha. i'm pretty sure you guys can get a lawsuit against him by now..

Old 07-22-2009, 12:51 AM
5 Year Member
I read that scionlife thread when it was first posted on this forum, but the thread disappeared randomly a few days after it was posted. It's horrible he keeps scamming people. :/

Bump for everyone to get their money back!

Old 07-22-2009, 12:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kingofpicklez
i was reading the scionlife thread and it said that some of those people tried warning us about him and got banned lol. ITS A MOD CONSPIRACY! (dontbanmeplz) haha. i'm pretty sure you guys can get a lawsuit against him by now..
well ikona kept giving this long schpeel about how he turned over a new leaf, it can be easy to believe and the thief always catches you by surprise. There were warnings in the beginning for anybody to read, and hints of lateness, non delivery and spotty quality along the way.
It is always 'buyer beware', and why didnt the police stop this before it started would be the perfect question in a perfect world.

Lessons to be learned for members and moderators as well. Maybe take a couple of minutes and check out the warnings next time (at the admin/mod level especially)

Last edited by Tork; 07-22-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by Tork
well ikona kept giving this long schpeel about how he turned over a new leaf, it can be easy to believe and the thief always catches you by surprise. There were warnings in the beginning for anybody to read, and hints of lateness, non delivery and spotty quality along the way.
It is always 'buyer beware', and why didnt the police stop this before it started would be the perfect question in a perfect world.

Lessons to be learned for members and moderators as well. Maybe take a couple of minutes and check out the warnings next time (at the admin/mod level especially)
agreed. hoping that everyone gets their money back, so this ordeal is finally over with!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
I really think you can get ikona on a criminal felony.........

from the Cook County States Attorneys office
Q: What can I do if I have concerns about the safety of buying products online or if I believe I have been a victim of Internet theft or fraud?
A: Many retail or auction-oriented websites, such as eBay, have guidelines on their site dedicated to issues of security and fraudulent transactions. Review and follow these policies and instructions carefully both before buying an item online and in the event you feel you have been victimized. In addition, contact your local police department to report the incident and request to speak with the division that handles such matters. Further information may be found on the website of the Illinois Attorney General (Illinois Attorney General - Keeping Communities Safe) under the section labeled "High Tech Crimes/Internet Safety". If your grievance involves goods that you bought online but never received in the mail, you can file a complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The website of the National Fraud Information Center (http://www.fraud.org) offers tips for guarding against online scams, information regarding their toll-free call center, as well as online complaint forms. While disputes concerning Internet transactions generally fall outside the jurisdiction of the State's Attorney's Office, our Consumer Fraud Division may be of assistance at (312) 603-8700. There is also information available on this website by looking under "About the Office" and then clicking on "Public Interest Bureau/Consumer Fraud Division", or under "Office Services."

definition of felony in Illinois
Theft, burglary, and robbery are felonies in Illinois unless the value of the property taken is under $300. Similarly, whether a crime against property is charged as a misdemeanor or a felony depends on the value of the property taken or damaged. The statute prohibiting criminal damage to property, for example, proscribes knowingly or recklessly damaging another's property, setting a fire on another's property, injuring another's domestic animal, and setting a stink bomb or other offensive-smelling compound on another's property. If the damage to the property is no more than $300,..........

Old 07-22-2009, 01:35 PM
FitFreak GE8 DIY Guy
5 Year Member
just got my money back today. thank god. i never thought i'd see it again.
but paypal pulled through.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:42 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by niko3257
That is great news Nick.

Get on this guys, hammer paypal or your cc company for a refund right away, do not wait.
At this point he is not going to string people along with a delivery here and there as his rep is toast.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Glad to hear!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
it was paypal who returned your money, correct? not iKONA?

in any case, i'm glad you got your money back

Quick Reply: Ordered from us ? Ikona? Read here!