General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Ordered from us ? Ikona? Read here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Banned
Ordered from us ? Ikona? Read here!

I thought it would be easier to post a public message. The past month or 2 we have been having problems and just digging ourselves into it deeper. Started as family problems (illnesses and such) and we let it get to us and got carried away. We were trying to prevent one thing and left our guards down on another.

So for those of you who have nothing yet just PM us kindley and we will take care of it. Either if you want the product or the money back we will work with you.

We still are selling off the rest of our honda fit stuff that we have here. A bunch of grills, and some garnishes.

We are not going out of business we just got pre occupied with local work and want to now focus on that.

So all you have ot do is send us a PM. To stay organized we deleted most of our emails to save a headach and just need one PM from anybody who needs to PM us. We replied to many but we are sure we left some out.

Please no flaming here we know we redid our mistakes which is why we stopped fit products all together. We wanted to move into a new shop but we decided to clean the plate first and fix the problems before we move.

So we apologize for any inconvieninces and all I ask for is a PM and we will reply

Again we hope you guys understand as we plan to fix every problem we have so we can move into a new shop with out any monkeys on our backs. Things just happen and we all know how it feels when you try to fix problems with new ideas and such and they back fire. Im a better worker than a manager so Im thankful to have a family who all runs their own businesses to help me organize myself.

Again dont flame please! Just allow us to cooperate with you (the customer) in a calm way. Things get settled way better with a calm enviornment.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Banned
P.S Anybody who ordered a lip will get their lips! We had problems with materials but solved them so all we have to do is finish building them.

We still will continue to sell lips for $299.99 (we raised the prices because we are offering superior quality)

Hoods are canceled since everybody wants a cheap cf hood and we refuse to make cheap cf hoods. Our hoods are full carbon fiber not carbon skinned and backed with fiberglass like other companies.

For those who still PM us about products that were coming out (spoilers, other style products) Please know we wont make any more fit parts. We are converting to special orders and carbon fiber work.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
i'm gonna keep an eye on this one.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Banned
Like I said we cant refund everybody at once but we will get everybody out of the way as soon as we can before we go forward with the business. We still do one of jobs, carbon fiber work, and chroming.

For those of you wondering here is where we went majorly wrong.

We thought selling allot of products at a cheap price would be the greatest thing in the world. WRONG! Selling high quality products at a cheap price was the worst move ever. We spent so much time on every individual order. Other orders were backing up. We had to take more orders in order to survive. And thats where it begins.

We tried raising our prices and nobody bought anything so that didnt work. So we tried to work faster. We would just end up making mistakes and then start over.

So now we only do jobs that are worth the time. Im not saying fit products are not worth our time. But since its just us 2 and we depend on a certain amount every week. Small profit parts just isnt possible for us right now.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:14 AM
'Keep in mind we are auto body and paint professionals so if you have questions even if its not about an order please feel free to ask for a professional opinion / answer'

I hope you're using that term professionals very loosely. You guys are hardly professionals with the way you've conducted business here on FitFreak. We should have all listened to the Scion people from the beginning. I'm really disappointed that the moderators here have let this go on as long as it has.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:23 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 09blackfit
'Keep in mind we are auto body and paint professionals so if you have questions even if its not about an order please feel free to ask for a professional opinion / answer'

I hope you're using that term professionals very loosely. You guys are hardly professionals with the way you've conducted business here on FitFreak. We should have all listened to the Scion people from the beginning. I'm really disappointed that the moderators here have let this go on as long as it has.
see, thats the thing. i worked at an awesome restaurant. it was run by a man and wife. they were AMAZING chefs. but werent the best business people. they sold the place 3 years after opening.

just because ikona isnt the greatest business owner, doesnt mean he isnt very good at fabricating and making parts. he IS good at that

Old 07-16-2009, 10:23 AM
5 Year Member
anyone know where to get the rear wiper and badge delete piece other than IKona?

IKona, if you cut me a deal and have one available, ill take it. i do not want it painted. Just primed.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
pm has been sent. thanks

Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 09blackfit

could have just pm'd him. hes making an effort. realize he is not just words on a screen.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:49 AM
5 Year Member
Ikona I have sent you a pm regarding my outstanding order

Old 07-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
up up and away

Old 07-17-2009, 12:04 AM
i love college
not bashing but he doesnt seem to be responding again

Old 07-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
let JDMChris know that he isn't.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:15 AM
5 Year Member
He contacted me via paypal since I have a dispute against him right now

Old 07-17-2009, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by keepitpg
not bashing but he doesnt seem to be responding again
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Old 07-18-2009, 02:18 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

yarp....ttmft

Old 07-18-2009, 03:41 AM
5 Year Member
yep. in for getting our money back

Old 07-18-2009, 03:47 AM
pm'd for a refund.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:13 PM
5 Year Member
bump to the top

Old 07-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
ttt for attention

Quick Reply: Ordered from us ? Ikona? Read here!