Honda Fit Dealer Representatives Interact with local Honda dealer representatives for news, availability and purchase information.

Discussion on 2017 Honda/Acura NSX

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 11:12 AM
Discussion on 2017 Honda/Acura NSX

Question:
Honda has already saved the world with the FCX Clarity using hydrogen fuel cell technology, hydrogen being the most abundant element in the universe. My question and possibly most important question for automotive enthusiast future creating the most exhilarating hypercar of the future: combining hydrogen fuel cell electric motor and fossil fuel internal combustion engine. Two fuel tanks: 1 gasoline, 1 liquid hydrogen. No more waste of baterry rare elements and ridiculous weight!!! No supercar can perform with thousands of pounds of batteries!!! (Tesla: horrible waste of money and materials, completely disgusts me, should be used for it's proper application, I.e. cell phones, flashlights, and laptops!!!) It's not the question of electric power via motor, that is an excellent power source, it's where the electricity is coming from, batteries is not how to power a car, give me a break, bunch of absolute morons who decided on that decision, especially shame on Tesla above any others!!!
Honda is coming out with the new NSX, could it infuse electric motors being powered through hydrogen fuel cells rather than batteries??? Never degrading in power, 100% power output with hydrogen just like gasoline with an internal combustion engine, until the hydrogen runs out in concert with the gasoline. You get the instant torque response if the electric motors and never draining the batteries, the hydrogen keeps the electric motors going at full output, making the perfect supercar!!! Zero delay acceleration at every rpm, zero turbo lag, zero electric motor power output degredation!!! This is the next step of the NSX, the electric motors could be much more powerful this way, creating torque vectoring at ALL engine speeds, not slow turns, but high speed banking turns as well without understeer!!! This is the ultimate machine!!! Make the turbo boost as high as you want, the electric motors will fill in every gap!!!

Old 01-23-2016, 11:13 AM
5 Year Member

Old 01-23-2016, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by mike410b
mike410b,
Huh?