Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Frank Lin @ Planet Honda, rt. 22 NJ is AWESOME!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Frank Lin @ Planet Honda, rt. 22 NJ is AWESOME!

fellow NJ and surrounding area members looking for a great dealership.... check out planet honda, route 22. I've dealt with Frank over the last month in trying to get a black base fit. he was able to get me one in a timely fashion with no b.s. or price gouging. the transaction went more than smoothly. courtesy and professionalism was at it's peak. i'm in the process of returning a 2006 xterra lemon and am very familiar with both the pros and cons of car dealerships. i can honestly say that planet honda exceeded all expectations (and high ones at that) and will have a long term customer in me. if you happen to stop by, please tell frank that chris recommended him as i feel that good car salesmen are few and far between and should be commended for their upstanding attitude in the business. thanks for taking the time to read this... and on a side note, david michael honda in freehold told me they could order a fit and have it to me in two weeks as it is built in the midwest US, all i had to do was prepay for it. you do the math on that one. vip honda, also on 22 wasn't concerned with my business as the sales person told me that they have no problems selling the fits and would rather direct their attention towards other vehicles like the crv (which i was told was comperable and should stronly consider instead of the fit). sorry for the long winded story, but to summarize, if you're looking for a dealership and salesman who aren't going to leave you feeling cheated, please check out planet honda.