Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Diamond Bar Honda :up: downey honda:down:

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Thumbs up Diamond Bar Honda :up: downey honda:down:

Found my fit at Diamond Bar honda, spoke to Kyle Harmon(909-594-6632) great person to deal with, no BS like at the other dealerships, good guy to work with and he got me a real nice deal on the fit. Real nice people, even Mr. Woo the floor manager really helped out and listened to what we had to offer and what he could do for us. He made sure eveything was put out there, the price of the car, the mark ups and worked the manager over to try and come down on it. overall it was a great experience and i thank kyle for helping me in purchasing my first car.

when looking for my fit, a lot of dealerships i called acted real mean/bad towards me, real pushy and agressive and sometimes wouldn't even answer my questions.

Downey Honda are a BUNCH of liars, they mad me waste so much time talking to them, and so much time sittingin in traffic to get there, just to get there and then tell me......"oh nooooo we never said he has a white one" or "oh nooooo we can't get one here tonight" talked to 2 sales guys who told me they had a white 5 speed fit on the lot and to come by, when i did they made up some bull shit excuse about not having it, and that they did have it and that they didn't, just real frustrating. So all the time waste and got thrown down the drain.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
glad it worked out for you.

just a tip in the future for you is to contact the internet dept and get a quote. the floor sales guys are notorious for the BS you mentioned or to "come in" to bait you and waste your time.

happy new year

Old 12-29-2006, 11:42 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
did you get it at msrp? thumbs up to you if you did!

Old 01-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by rcantu
glad it worked out for you.

just a tip in the future for you is to contact the internet dept and get a quote. the floor sales guys are notorious for the BS you mentioned or to "come in" to bait you and waste your time.

happy new year
most of the bad experience was through internet sales and normal sales calls. yes i got it at sticker price. the finance guy messed up when he entered the amount.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:26 PM
ill vouch for DB Honda and Mr. Woo as well......great people i dealt with Douglas there. thats where i found fit # 2

glad to hear you had a good experience there.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:54 PM
i stopped by DB Honda not too long ago....and they wanted $1,995 over MSRP......

so i walked out....no thanks.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:10 PM
did you try to sit down with the sales people and get the price down or have them throw in goodies at no cost?