Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of SPFLD, IL Sad face

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Honda of SPFLD, IL Sad face

Ordered a Honda Fit almost four months ago at the local dealer. We specified what we wanted and put down $500. Bottom line, they never ordered the car. From what we now understand, they wait to see if what we are looking for will appear. Apparently, small dealerships do this. Honda of St. Louis told me that if I had gone with them, I would have had the car by now. Went to Honda and got our money back.

Two days later, went to HondaWest in Indianapolis. We bought a used, pearl black, stick, Honda FIT. See Bryan Sirbu at Honda West. He is really a terrific sales guy.

I won't even talk about the misinformed sales guys we met at Honda of IL. They were also going to charge us $45 for a key blank and $75 to program it. Went to Bloomington, IL Honda and they did it all for $75
I don't think the Bloomington store orders Honda's either. It sounded like they do what Honda of IL does.

Not happy with H o I. I plan to drive to Indianapolis when I need the regular maintenance done. I'll drop the car off and go to the CHildren's museum, Circle Center.......

My wife enjoys having a fit! (I couldn't resist that!)

RTK