Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Southeastern Honda, Palm Bay, FL

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 10:35 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Southeastern Honda, Palm Bay, FL

They handled the safety "upgrade" (a/k/a recall) that I booked when I got a letter from Honda America about the airbag system. Appointment was for 9 AM. I was told to anticipate half a day, but my Fit was done and out by 10:40 AM -- including a new pollen/dust (cabin) filter, an engine air filter (only charged for the part, not labor), and new wiper blades (fixed free under warranty when I complained about excessive noise and rubbing on the windshield). All this plus a free wash. Nice job, SE Honda! The weather was gorgeous today and I didn't have to spend a precious Saturday in the waiting room (although they try to make it pleasant with comfortable chairs, free drinks and snacks and t.v).

If you're in the area, they have a Storm Silver Sport AT on the lot. Still not many Fits on the road here!

Old 02-12-2016, 08:35 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FondaFit
They handled the safety "upgrade" (a/k/a recall) that I booked when I got a letter from Honda America about the airbag system. Appointment was for 9 AM. I was told to anticipate half a day, but my Fit was done and out by 10:40 AM -- including a new pollen/dust (cabin) filter, an engine air filter (only charged for the part, not labor), and new wiper blades (fixed free under warranty when I complained about excessive noise and rubbing on the windshield). All this plus a free wash. Nice job, SE Honda! The weather was gorgeous today and I didn't have to spend a precious Saturday in the waiting room (although they try to make it pleasant with comfortable chairs, free drinks and snacks and t.v).

If you're in the area, they have a Storm Silver Sport AT on the lot. Still not many Fits on the road here!
They have a lot of new and used Fits listed, will have to swing by and kick a few tires see if I can get a deal on one with Navigation...