Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Atlanta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Atlanta, GA

First off I want to say that atlanta dealerships do not have a good selection of the fit, usually they get sold before they even hit the lot. I guess its a combination of high demand and shortcomings of the dealerhips.

I went to Team Honda on Thorton Rd. in Lithia Springs and at the time they didn't have any and didn't know when they'd come in. Plus, if I wanted to order one they were going to charge me a destination fee to get it there.

I went to Ed Voyles Honda in Marietta and ordered one directly, they got it to me in about 1 month, a little longer than they told me but hey I got it eventually! The staff there is friendly, but still car salesman nonetheless. My salesman gave me some cleaning stuff, another tank of gas whenever I want and I think he's also ordering me a hat (cause I wanted one). Only bad thing is they switched the financing bank on me and I have to go back to re-sign paperwork.