Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of Bowie, MD - Washington DC area

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 10:12 AM
5 Year Member
Honda of Bowie, MD - Washington DC area

Yesterday I took delivery of my new VPB Fit Sport manual with 6 miles on it.

This was my first experience purchasing a new car from a dealership and I doubt it could have gone any smoother. Everyone at Honda of Bowie was extremely professional and courteous. My salesperson, Velinda Price, couldn't have made the experience any easier and straight-forward.

Prior to purchasing the car, I called practically every dealership in and around the Washington DC area getting price quotes and checking inventory. All dealers that had a Sport manual in stock had a markup from MSRP (which I declined to pay out of principle), and those that didn't have them in stock told me there would be a 2-6 month wait.

I finally contacted Honda of Bowie and they were straight-forward from the start - NO BS which is exactly what I like. They sell all their fits at MSRP and they seem to have quite a few coming in regularly.

If you are looking for a Fit in this area, please save yourself some trouble and contact Velinda Price at Honda of Bowie first!

Sleezy dealerships to avoid: Herson's Honda, Hagerstown Honda, Honda of Leesburg, Rosenthal Fairfax Honda, and Hendrick Honda.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeh I went to Sheehy Honda in Alexandria... Sales people were GREAT. But the Finance guy.. #$%#$% RuDE!!. I bought mine out the door for $17,232... Auto Sport..

YAY! Another DC METRO FitFREAK!!

Old 03-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Herson's Honda gave me the most reasonable price in this area..
only problem they did not have the car "in stock" when i needed it. lol