Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Yenko Honda, Pittsburgh PA

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
Yenko Honda, Pittsburgh PA

I just got my Fit yesterday from Yenko Honda after nearly a three month wait. Everything went perfectly from the time I put down my deposit to the time I drove the car off the lot. The car is a SSM Sport five speed and I paid sticker price at $15170 plus $595 destination for a subtotal of $15765. Taxes in my area are 7% so that was another $1103.55 and there was $84 for a new plate and transfer fees so my grand total was $16952.55. I got my own bank loan, paid a cash down payment and didn't trade anything in on the Fit. Instead, I decided that I'll sell my old daily driver myself.

My salesman was Greg Plavchak and at no time did I feel pressured or like I was being scammed. Everybody was very nice and polite and the F&I guy in the back presented me with options for extended warranty coverage but didn't apply any pressure whatsoever to buy anything that I didn't want. They gave me the option of having the car undercoated or not and there was no manditory pinstripes or mudflaps that I had to buy. In fact, when I picked up the car it was sporting a set of genuine Honda wheel locks that I never asked for nor was I charged for. The gas tank was full and the car was totlaly shined up and spotless.

I was even introduced to the service manager and shown around the dealership before I left with the Fit. All in all this was a fantastic buying experience and I will be scoring the dealership excellent across the board when my survey arrives from Honda. I highly recommend Yenko Honda to anyone in the Pittsburgh area and would not hesitate to go back there for another new car purchase.