Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Norm Reeves Honda(cerritos) **Shady dealer*

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 11:34 PM
5 Year Member
Norm Reeves Honda(cerritos) **Shady dealer*

They don't care about their customers. Once they sell you a car customer service goes to shit from sale.
I will note that the one time I went for service it was pleasant. But finance, sales, managers treated me like shit with minimal priority once those papers where signed and had car sold.
I was promised a sport muffler, sport shift knob, couple oil changes, and cargo cover by sales guy as a deal breaker. I go back and he's not even there anymore and they won't honor it.
I also didn't like how I was preassured to buy a car and it was all too fast. I ended up paying above MSRP for a used Sport model.
Also, the 5 day trial deal they have. Saleguy told me if I changed my mind I can returm the car. I went back in the next morning (7 hours later) with only 30 miles added to the car and that 5 day trial crap was not honored even after involving the manager. I didn't even want to return it!!! I just wanted another used fit cause the one I got had scratches on the hood and rear bumper.

So there's my experience with Norm Reeves of Cerritos, Ca.
I highly recommend not to deal with them cause price is a rip off there and they treat you like a king until you sign that contract. I must of spent 8 hours the next moning just to talk to the sales manager.

BIG THUMBS DOWN TO NORM REEVES AND THEIR SALES MANAGER.

Last edited by junior40er; 09-23-2007 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:22 AM
learn when to walk away.... Shady people everywhere you go sucks

Old 09-22-2007, 01:10 AM
Yes.....most dealers are shady.........

The worst one that I experienced was Metro Honda of Claremont.....

The salesman and manager promised me in writing a brand new Fit AT sport at MSRP.....if I write them a fully refundable $200 deposit check.

To make a long story short....when the car arrived....they started giving me a bunch of BS....

I took my check......ripped it....and drove off.

A few months later.....I bought a FIT from ROCK HONDA.........

Last edited by NaTuReB0Y; 09-22-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member
Car dealers in general have one thing in mind, move inventory. Everything in between is just stuff to ignore or "forget". If you think they really want to help you, then let me sell you some prime real estate at a nuclear waste dumping area. They want to sell you a car, not help you, end of story. They use the word "help" to give you the warm fuzzy, dont buy into it. I had a similar experience at Santa Ana Honda, I got my Fit and thats all I really wanted. But I expected pretty much nothing else to begin with except the car, so I was not too bummed out when it actually happened an got nothing but empty promises. Service was also sketchy, they offered to insall my all weather mats which involve cutting through the carpet and installing latches, did they do that? Nope, they just placed it on the floor and put the latches in the trunk. My leather shifter trim promise is MIA, my rear bumper applique promise is also MIA. LOL WTG Santa Ana Honda! Needless to say my Fit gets serviced else where now because they might put on one of my wheels and place the lug nuts in the trunk as well. Only thing I suggest is watch your back out there, dont take their "promises" seriously and get the car and nothing more, you should be fine.

Last edited by FITrunner; 09-22-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:07 PM
5 Year Member
yea, what got to me the most is the big ass lie I got. That 5 day trial was comletly thrown out the window.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
there is no 5 day anything to return a car in CA. There is a 72hr one, but you have to pay $500 in order to get that option, then pay another $500 i believe when its returned. It is a new law in CA for used cars.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
5 Year Member
...if you don't have it in writting,,,,well,,,you know what happens then