Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Shoping for a Fit in Southern California

Old 09-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Post Shoping for a Fit in Southern California

So here's my experience so far -

JDMChris @ Fontana - very honest & open about the cars available. Gave out details about the specific car I was asking about w/o me having to grill him. Also goes under MSRP a little bit .. although I didn't buy from him, so far I'd recommend him.

Sean @ Penske in Ontario - straightforward, no BS, under MSRP. So far so good too.

Carson Honda - I was very happy w/the openness & honesty of Jay Trinidad. Nice and no BS over the phone or in person. Delivered what he said he would .. Guess where I got my Fit?

Norm Reeves @ HB - I liked Joey (salesperson) .. he was honest & didn't waste my time. They didn't have what I wanted, but he was willing to do a couple hundred under MSRP.

Long Beach Honda - MSRP + a bunch of accessories you're forced to buy. If you're looking for wheel locks, rear applique, mats, cargo liner, etc .. up in the $17.5-17,900 for a Sport AT. Your choice there.

Honda World in Westminster - all Fit's have a $2000 mark up. Have fun negotiating .. I just walked off the lot.

Irvine Honda - avoid - see other thread.

Santa Ana Honda - avoid - see other thread.

Costco referal program is $100 off MSRP @ Buena Park Honda. Not worth it, IMO. Also, Roger @ BP took about ... 6 hours to get back to me on a quote on the car. This is after he initially called me. I guess I wasn't important to him. I had the pleasure of telling him I just bought my car.

Cerritos Honda - I avoided it based on the other thread and some stuff I read when Googling. Although, they do have quite a few of them.

Hope this helps someone save time / hassle / money. Good luck!

Note - this is just pricing .. no idea on how actual service / warranty will be.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Forgot to add:

Weseloh Honda @ San Juan Cap - only corresponded by phone w/Internet sales guy, but he was very nice & prompt. Limited selection, so I didn't get to the pricing part. He had Orange and Red, IIRC.

Airport Marina Honda @ LA - called at noon for Internet sales & they never called me back. This isn't really indicative of anything, just putting my experience out here for others.