Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

3 SoCal dealers Carson, Long Beach, Norm Reeves

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 12:28 PM
3 SoCal dealers Carson, Long Beach, Norm Reeves

I had my buying adventure yesterday, ended up going to three different dealers in order to get my 08 Fit Sport 5MT.

1. Norm Reeves - Cerritos
These guys have at least 15 fits on the lot, including 2 of the ones I wanted. They offered me a pretty good deal, but the salesman was kind of a jerk, and I don't know if they would have honored the trade-in value they quoted. Also he tried to foist $395 worth of tinted windows that I didn't want. Not a very good experience there. But they are a great place for a test drive.

Left there and went to
2. Carson Honda
Great experience here, the salesman was very nice and honest. He offered me the same deal but including wheel locks. I would have bought from them but they only had the baby blue and the silver, no vivid blue.

Left there and went to
3. Long Beach Honda
Also a great experience. I ended up getting the car for 15,700 plus 289 for wheel locks, trunk tray, bumper applique, and paint protection. However, I can't be sure my experience is typical, as I got there around lunch, all the salesmen were out, so I ended up working with one of the managers.

Recap:
Norm Reeves Cerritos - Only for test drives
Carson Honda - If they have what you want, good deals to be had
Long Beach Honda - Get a manager, and good deals to be had.

I love my new Fit!

Old 10-29-2007, 01:17 PM
5 Year Member
good to hear! glad you like your fit, man. welcome to the family