Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Curry Honda, Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 AM
5 Year Member
Wink Curry Honda, Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA

Just got the car, January 2008. Great price... $15,400 Sport MT, destination included. This dealer is at the top of their game. Everyone is attentive, but not in an obnoxious way. The sales person I had (Bret Cohen) kept me informed daily, as I wanted that, as to the location of the particular color I had to have. I'd recommend you go see him first. They located the car, which was difficult to find, as I also did searches for this model and color, and they had a driver pick it up in one day after it was located. Everyone, from the receptionist, internet team, financial department, to the manager realize that the customer is what a successful car dealership is all about. There is no smoke, fog, haze or mist thrown at you. I experienced this from all the other dealers I went to. There are 3 other Honda dealers located closer to my house than Curry, but I wound up buying here because of their overwhelmingly great attitude, exacting pricing, no pressure, and great attention to my needs. I'd recommend them to everyone.