Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of Escondido, CA (San Diego)

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Honda of Escondido, CA (San Diego)

Purchased my '08 SSM Sport 5sp Fit from Honda of Escondido near here in San Diego, CA. After searching through various dealerships new inventory, Honda of Escondido was the only dealership that had a SSM Sport 5sp in stock that arrived 2 days prior to my purchase. Every other dealership had Auto's and one dealership had a Blaze Orange Sport 5sp that I had no intrest in. To test waters, the lowest I got the dealership for the Sport Blaze Orange 5sp was 16,800 OTD.

Spoke to Alex and did all the negotiating over the phone while at work one day. Unfortunaly the Fit that was there came with extras such as door/fender trimming and wheel locks that I did not want...but they could not seperate it. So those items. all weather mats, cargo tray, and cargo organizer came out to 17,000 OTD.

I came in later that night after work and was in and out with the car in less then a hour and a half. I was very pleased with my purchase.