Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Holler Honda - Orlando, FL

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 09:48 PM
FALCON PUNCH!!
5 Year Member
Cool Holler Honda - Orlando, FL

After narrowing car choices down to the Fit, I decided to stop by Holler Honda for my purchase. While in the financing department the employee told me he would try to get me a better APR than originally offered. A few minutes later he returned and stated that the banks were closed, but he would give me a call the following day if any better offers arose. They offered me $2,000 for my trade-in, we finished the paperwork, and I drove off in my brand new Fit.

On my way home from work the following day the same employee calls me stating that another lender had approved me at an APR of 1.5 points lower than originally offered, but I needed to bring an additional $2,000 in order to get that rate. Up to this point I had thought he would attempt to get me a better rate under the same conditions. I kindly tell him I don't have any additional money to put down and also told him that if he could not get a better rate then I would have no problem paying the amount we had originally agreed upon. We hung up, everything seemed normal for the next few days, but then the real fun began.

About 5 days after our last conversation the same financing employee calls me again and says "Hey, you never called me back." Obviously puzzled I asked him if there was any particular reason I needed to call him back. He states that in order to be approved I needed either a co-signer or an additional $2,000. I was extremely frustrated at this point, how does one drive a brand new car off the lot if they are not yet "approved?" After bickering for a few minutes the financing employee basically gave me 3 options... 1)bring an additional $2,000 2)bring a co-signer 3)return the car. Since I felt like they were trying to take advantage of me I was happy to oblige with option #3, I can easily take my buisness somewhere else.

Well I came in at the end of the week and basically threw the keys on the table. Apparently he did not think I was going to do that, cause the look on his face was complete shock. After a while he came back and said I was approved at 8%, which lowered my monthly payments by nearly $50 a month. after re-signing paperwork I left and have not heard from them since, leading me to believe everything has FINALLY worked out.

BUYER BEWARE, if you decide to buy from Holler Honda be prepared!! I found out recently that 2 friends had stores similar to mine.

Old 04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
**** holler go to coggin honda much better way more professional and they sell the most cars out of any honda dealer in all of florida so they must be doing something right

Old 04-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I got mine from Classic. Holler and Coggin gave me the run around. Holler didnt have any, and Coggin said I couldnt get one the way I wanted it.
When I was in the market Coggin's Fits were so over priced it made sense that they had 5-6 on the lot. Glad they had them because I wanted a test drive before ordering.

Holler had my deposit for a month, they called me saying they were putting orders in and I was next. After I told them I wanted manual (which they knew) they said I had to wait another month.
The next day I got back my deposit, went to Classic and put in an order. Got my Fit 3 weeks later.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gd3kamiwanaB
**** holler go to coggin honda much better way more professional and they sell the most cars out of any honda dealer in all of florida so they must be doing something right
That is exactly were i went, i went to coggin in deland and they were very proffesional and had me in and out with no problems!

Old 04-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
glad to hear it Coggin FTW!!!!!

Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Actually if you look at the numbers.....Courtesy Honda in Sanford is #1.

Old 04-19-2008, 03:49 PM
isn't classic and holler the same company now?

Old 02-12-2016, 08:39 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Raaaaaaaaaay.
I got mine from Classic. Holler and Coggin gave me the run around. Holler didnt have any, and Coggin said I couldnt get one the way I wanted it.
When I was in the market Coggin's Fits were so over priced it made sense that they had 5-6 on the lot. Glad they had them because I wanted a test drive before ordering.

Holler had my deposit for a month, they called me saying they were putting orders in and I was next. After I told them I wanted manual (which they knew) they said I had to wait another month.
The next day I got back my deposit, went to Classic and put in an order. Got my Fit 3 weeks later.
Good to know, I was going to both dealers to check their Fits with Navigation, thanks for the warning.

Old 02-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Exactly.... When i went to Embry-Riddle, I lived in Orlando. Coggin Honda was a joke. And this was back 01'. Things dont change. Coggin out in Orlando West used to do our s2000 meets so id drive from Lake Mary to Coggin am 45min drive.