Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Penske Honda

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Penske Honda

Im not sure if you have your head up your asses or just plain jack asses..

My girlfriend went down there to purchase her fit they sat there running figures.. over and over she was held for 3 hrs and NOTHING.. wtf hahah you guys are sales men dont u wana get paid? there is something to be worked out .. i know .. why? im in finance..

any who

ROCK HONDA WOOOOOT!
litterally under 2 hrs and bewm she drove off with the payments she REQUESTED! geeesh.. if im not mistaken honda does inhouse with honda financial.. not too sure..

but if its true Penske should not have had any issue's.....

.... I know remember.. i went to Penske in ontario.. i was browsing and wanted to see what i can work out with a car i liked on the lot ... stood out for 20 mins.. and WENT INSIDE AND WAS EMPTY.. i LOL'd as i drove off security asked if he can get some one to help me out ( he was already dialing) hahahahaha omg.. thats not even his job and he went out that far.. pathetic

got me a corolla XRS.. funnest family little car iv ever had R.I.P..

Old 04-30-2008, 02:43 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Old 04-30-2008, 02:46 PM
RDS
Originally Posted by prad0_G

My girlfriend went down there to purchase her fit they sat there running figures.. over and over she was held for 3 hrs and NOTHING.. wtf hahah you guys are sales men dont u wana get paid? there is something to be worked out .. i know .. why? im in finance..

any who

ROCK HONDA WOOOOOT!
litterally under 2 hrs and bewm she drove off with the payments she REQUESTED! geeesh.. if im not mistaken honda does inhouse with honda financial.. not too sure..

.... I know remember.. i went to Penske in ontario.. i was browsing and wanted to see what i can work out with a car i liked on the lot ... stood out for 20 mins.. and WENT INSIDE AND WAS EMPTY.. i LOL'd as i drove off security asked if he can get some one to help me out ( he was already dialing) hahahahaha omg.. thats not even his job and he went out that far.. pathetic

I don't get why they wouldn't give her the numbers. The dealers make money if they get you to finance with them. She was practically trying to put it in their hands and they didn't want to take it.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
Dude I got my Fit from Penske Honda in Ontario, it was so easy and they were nice and everything was worked out easily.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by prad0_G

any who

ROCK HONDA WOOOOOT!

What a day that was..... ugh.

Old 05-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Aw, =/ I'm sorry guys. Someone should've asked for me, I know you've seen me around on the forum! I'd have been glad to have everything handled properly.

But I'm glad you at least ended up with the Fit that you're looking for. If you'd like, you can PM me about the experience / who you were dealing with.. I can see if there was anything done about it.

Sorry again that you had a poor experience with us.