Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Jack Ellena Honda Lawrence, KS

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Thumbs up Jack Ellena Honda Lawrence, KS

I had looked at a lot of dealerships while I was searching for the EXACT Fit I wanted.

I called up the Ellena looking for my car, they called back and said they did not have one but could find one. I debated and waited a couple weeks. I checked a few other dealerships, and came back to Ellena with some questions. I worked with Brad and he was AWESOME! One day I called him at least 20 times with questions. He found my car and went and picked it up himself.

I waited 3 days to go get it (because of school) and when I went there it was parked right outside the door with balloons on it and a sign that said
"Krissie: I'm yours!" and I knew it was meant to be! haha. They gave me a great price and gave me great customer service!! Even though they are 25 minutes away I will gladly drive to get my car serviced!

If any of you live in this area, I am telling you Jack Ellena Honda is awesome! We are even going back to look for my grandparents a car!