Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

whitby honda BAD

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Thumbs down whitby honda BAD

heres the story
went to honda cause i hit a curb and blew a hole in my tire..got a new tire from whitby honda--my car then drove crooked--said i bent my shock as well--got a new shock from whitby honda---said i now need an alignment--got an alignment from whitby honda---3 days later new shock came loose--went back and they reinstalled it--they want me to pay for the second alignment!!!!!wtf!!!!!
they screwed up when they didnt tighten the shock the first time---i should atleast get my money back for the first alignment
called everyone in the dealership and they said im basically s.o.l.
called honda canada and they said it was a dealership issue
called the owner of the dealership---never got a call back
poor excuse for a honda dealer
dont go!!
they will rip u off everytime
awful
i still got a bad taste in my mouth
if they wont make it right,,,ill just have to tell everyone how they made it wrong!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Cool dealer

update

got a call from the service manager today,,,,he read me online comments that i filled out from my service card that came with my receipt from whitby honda....he was very appoligetic and said it should never have gone this far,,,im going in tommorrow for my no charge alignment,,,l will update again AFTER MY ALIGNMENT...i may change my tune to this dealership after this but it still leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth---all of this phone calling and writing and what not gets to you after a while----if only somebody would just listen to me!!i never got angry or anything,,,i was just talking normal but nobody got it,,,,,guess those online surveys do get read!!!!
HONDA DONT LET ME DOWN,,IVE SWORN BY YOUR SERVICE AND CARS FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS NOW!!!!!!!!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Thanks for the update! Hope all works out well.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:30 PM
new alignment

went in for my free alignment
car was aligned and they showed me the print out,,,they test drove and said it still pulled to the left,,,,,they brought in somebody from "hunter" to check the machine---machine was fine,,,,,came to the conlusion that my lower control arm is bent as well----they measured some sorta "sai"angle
i will say they are trying to make me happy,,,,,
ill fill you in after i save $450 bucks for this repair!

Old 05-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Why didn't you claim this on insurance?
What happens if the lower rail is bent along with the control arm?

Old 05-30-2008, 04:48 PM
car

been driving it now for a week and car seems alot better,,,barely pulls to the left--------dont see the point in spending $500 for a part that probably isnt bent---i think they are fishing for a sale-----funny how after my last alignment the car drove better---i think a good alignment shop could get it perfect----im going with my gut on this one---i dont like replacing lots of parts until something works---im starting to think my shock was never bent!!